News: Eddie Parker - But If You Must Go - Deep Soul 45

On 7/2/2016 at 05:21, Jaco said:

Beautiful record.

Be interested in Lorraine's view on her contribution to this masterpiece.

Jaco,

Let me see what others say about the record, then I'll give you some history.  It's been around and it is a superfine 'hit.'  Eddie does a beautiful job with it.

Lorraine

Social source share

Bu

On 7/5/2016 at 09:49, ady croasdell said:

Whoops, slight problem, our release date is Friday August 26th. Because there is so much demand for vinyl and so few pressing plants we have to play on the safe side and make sure we have the pressings in stock before sending out our sales sheets.

Gutted thats the Friday before Our Tuff love sweet and deep crossover soul all dayer on the Sunday the 28th at buyers club in Liverpool

any chance of a promo mp3 of both sides prior to the release to promote it and spread the word :g:

On 7/5/2016 at 09:49, ady croasdell said:

Whoops, slight problem, our release date is Friday August 26th. Because there is so much demand for vinyl and so few pressing plants we have to play on the safe side and make sure we have the pressings in stock before sending out our sales sheets.

Social source share

19 hours ago, Flanny said:

Bu

Gutted thats the Friday before Our Tuff love sweet and deep crossover soul all dayer on the Sunday the 28th at buyers club in Liverpool

any chance of a promo mp3 of both sides prior to the release to promote it and spread the word :g:

You can get a far superior WAV on the CDs they are on Flanny. Jack Ashford Just Productions and GWP, one of them. 

Or download 'em from the Ace Site for not much 

Social source share

Three on the trot, actually 4 as I've pre ordered both the new releases....the Debbie Taylor is a killer.... Love em all.., Well done Ace Records, that and the 45 release of 'Gettin to me' will be s special day when they come through the door...,

mal

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!