Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Deleted first post as there was nothing on it

Can you use the add clip button to add sound filrs please :thumbsup:

Thanks will do next time, just getting used to this techno stuff

cheers

Andy wink.gif

Social source share

there's a great version of this by Ted Taylor on contempo or paula..

Tone (the other one)

I believe Teds is the original. Its actually on Ronn.Lovely vocal and only about a £5.00 superior version.The Ray Crumley was on Ebay and was selling for over $100.

Picked mine up a few months before after a tip from Tomo from Boro.Could be a massive if it got more plays.

Social source share

I believe Teds is the original. Its actually on Ronn.Lovely vocal and only about a £5.00 superior version.The Ray Crumley was on Ebay and was selling for over $100.

Picked mine up a few months before after a tip from Tomo from Boro.Could be a massive if it got more plays.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

ted_taylor_i_want_to_be_a_part_of_you.mp3

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Think you are right Ted Taylor is the original, and better record, but the Ray Crumley is a better dancer, wasn't Ray white by the way.

Anyway have put on the Ted Taylor version if anyone is interested

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

the Ray Crumley is a better dancer, wasn't Ray white by the way.

...Yes mate, and he still is white, by all acounts :wicked::shhh:huh.gif

Seriously, both versions are great - two very under-rated artists, particularly the late Ted Taylor, a fantastic singer all the way through his long career and particularly on his Muscle Shoals recordings e.g. "Long Ago", "Without A Woman", "Feed the Flame" etc.

TONE :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert