jimmy ellis

does anyone have a discography of jimmy (jimmie) "preacher" ellis?

wikipedia has this (below). 

I have a gospel 45 on atlantic by a jimmy ellis called "i don't mind/take the lord with you", but not listed here. the same guy?

List
Artist title Release title(s) Label and cat Year Notes #
Jimmy "Preacher" Ellis "I'm Gonna Do It By Myself" / "Go Head On" Jewel 770 1966  
Jimmy "Preacher" Ellis Can't Work And Watch You" / "Tough Competition" Romark RK-116 1970  
Jimmie (Preacher) Ellis And The Odd Fellows "Gotta See My Baby" / "Put Your Hoe To My Row" Round 1036    
Jimmie "Preacher" Ellis Work With What You Got" / "Fool For A Friend" Ride 144    
Jimmie "Preacher" Ellis "(C'Mon) Dance To The Drumbeat" / "Two Tenors A Tone And A Bone" Kris 1679    
Jimmie "Preacher" Ellis "That's The Way I Am" / "You Can't Pour Water On Me And Tell Me It's Raining" Hip-Delic 313    
Jimmie "Preacher" Ellis "Don't Tax Me In" / "Trouble All Over The World" Space 45-306    
Jimmie Elis "Lookin' Through The Eyes Of Love" / "Gotta See My Baby" Hip-Delic 314    
Jimmie Ellis And The 13th Hour Band "I Just Wanna Be Myself" / "13th Hour" Space 45-305    
Jimmie Ellis And The 13th Hour Band " Happy To Be (The Man You Like To See)" / "Looking Through The Eyes Of Love" Century City CCR-511   [21]
Jimmy Ellis "Heaven Has Blessed You" / "Puttin It On Your Mind" Salem Records 1001    
Jimmy Ellis "Outskirt Of Town, Part 1" / "Outskirt Of Town Part II" Kris K 8115   [22]
Jimmy Ellis "Party Time" Pt 1 / "Party Time" Pt II Kris Records K-8121   [23]
Jimmy Ellis "Baby I Love You" / "Kiddio" Ride TR-155    
Jimmy (Preacher) Ellis "Can't Work And Watch You" / "Work With It" Kris K 8144   [24]

Edited by ljblanken
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!