REAL DEAL CLEAR OUT - ALL GONE

Vadnochka

CALL IT HERESY BUT SAT IN THE KITCHEN - LISTENING TO SOME CD'S AND REALISED I'D GOT A LOT ON UNUSED VINYL.

SO HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SNAFFLE SOME REALLY HARD PIECES AND MY MISSUS MIGHT GET HER KITCHEN FINISHED - A WIN/WIN/WIN FOR ALL PARTIES

SOME HAVE SEEN BETTER DAYS BUT ALL ARE GREAT FOR DJ'ING / PLAYING  / JUST LOOKING AT / TORMENTING THE LESS FORTUNATE - SO HAVE A LOOK AND GET INVOLVED - LOADS MORE TO FOLLOW - SO IF ANY WANTS - ALSO GIVE ME A SHOUT - MIGHT GET YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE.

IVORYS - PLEASE STAY - DESPENZA 470 - OFFERS - WITHDRAWN - MISSES BOUGHT IT OFF ME !!! - SEE ABOVE

chip out of centre hole edge - dnap - plays bullet proof and as rare as Wand release on this Despenza offering

MR. SOUL - WHAT HAPPENED TO YESTERDAY - GENUINE - OFFERS - SOLD

cig burn to vinyl but plays through and of course is absolutely 'Champions League' quality and rarity

THEE MIDNIGHTERS - YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY - WHITTIER VG- OFFERS       BEST OFFER £550 - SOLD

Their best / rarest / label wear but such a powerhouse top sound - so hard to acquire- what a sound

MILTON & WINSTON - YOU LIED - FALSTAFF VG- OFFERS       BEST OFFER  - SOLD

Again - awesome in demand rarity - serious label damage to both sides but vinyl in good shape and so atmospheric

CHARLES SHEFFIELD - MOJO WORKING - EXCELLO G+ £200  SOLD

Real r & b anthem - wol /marks and background noise but still a real floor filler.

PAUL THOMPSON - SPECIAL KIND OF WOMAN  - VOLT ISSUE OF COURSE - VG+ £450   SOLD

immense sound - only on this stupidly rare issue - very slight ring wear to label - as good as it gets

JUST THE HALF A DOZEN FOR KNOW - MAYBE SOME MORE TOMORROW !!

STEVE

Edited by vadnochka
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

On 25 July 2016 at 16:11, vadnochka said:

CALL IT HERESY BUT SAT IN THE KITCHEN - LISTENING TO SOME CD'S AND REALISED I'D GOT A LOT ON UNUSED VINYL.

SO HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SNAFFLE SOME REALLY HARD PIECES AND MY MISSUS MIGHT GET HER KITCHEN FINISHED - A WIN/WIN/WIN FOR ALL PARTIES

SOME HAVE SEEN BETTER DAYS BUT ALL ARE GREAT FOR DJ'ING / PLAYING  / JUST LOOKING AT / TORMENTING THE LESS FORTUNATE - SO HAVE A LOOK AND GET INVOLVED - LOADS MORE TO FOLLOW - SO IF ANY WANTS - ALSO GIVE ME A SHOUT - MIGHT GET YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE.

IVORYS - PLEASE STAY - DESPENZA 470 - OFFERS

chip out of centre hole edge - dnap - plays bullet proof and as rare as Wand release on this Despenza offering

MR. SOUL - WHAT HAPPENED TO YESTERDAY - GENUINE - OFFERS

cig burn to vinyl but plays through and of course is absolutely 'Champions League' quality and rarity

THEE MIDNIGHTERS - YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY - WHITTIER VG- OFFERS       BEST OFFER £550

Their best / rarest / label wear but such a powerhouse top sound - so hard to acquire- what a sound

MILTON & WINSTON - YOU LIED - FALSTAFF VG- OFFERS       BEST OFFER £170

Again - awesome in demand rarity - serious label damage to both sides but vinyl in good shape and so atmospheric

CHARLES SHEFFIELD - MOJO WORKING - EXCELLO G+ £200  SOLD

Real r & b anthem - wol /marks and background noise but still a real floor filler.

PAUL THOMPSON - SPECIAL KIND OF WOMAN  - VOLT ISSUE OF COURSE - VG+ £450   SOLD

immense sound - only on this stupidly rare issue - very slight ring wear to label - as good as it gets

JUST THE HALF A DOZEN FOR KNOW - MAYBE SOME MORE TOMORROW !!

STEVE

image.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!