John Edwards

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Can anyone provide some information on John Edwards version of "How Can I Go On Without You" ie. 45 or LP ,Label ,price etc?

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone provide some information on John Edwards version of "How Can I Go On Without You" ie. 45 or LP ,Label ,price etc?

To my knowledge I think it's a CD only track, from the John Edwards - A Careful Man, Kent CD. I think the only unreleased track that got issued on a 45 from that set was Tin Man b/w Bill Brandons Streets Got My Lady.

Social source share

To my knowledge I think it's a CD only track, from the John Edwards - A Careful Man, Kent CD. I think the only unreleased track that got issued on a 45 from that set was Tin Man b/w Bill Brandons Streets Got My Lady.

Released on that CD, but does appear on the Kent promo vinyl compilation alongside the Art Gentry tune.....but you've gotta find one !!!!

'Ain't That Good Enough' also appeared on vinyl, on one of the Anniversary 45s.....

Cheers Girth

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Released on that CD, but does appear on the Kent promo vinyl compilation alongside the Art Gentry tune.....but you've gotta find one !!!!

'Ain't That Good Enough' also appeared on vinyl, on one of the Anniversary 45s.....

Cheers Girth

[YEP,GIRTH IS RIGHT THERE. SIR ADRIAN,LORD OF THE MANOR OF CROASDELL ONLY DID 100 COPIES OF THIS PROMO LP BACK IN THE LATE 80S/EARLY 90S OR WHENEVER IT CAME OUT. SO YOU`LL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO`S WILLING TO SELL YOU ONE. YOU`RE NOT HAVING MINE .

EITHER THAT OR BOOTLEG IT...................... !/ wink.gif quote]

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Ivor, just reading this and I remember selling you a John Edwards (bell) some years ago. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Best Blake

[/AH BLAKE !

YES, ITS STILL HERE ON MY SHELF ! ALL THE BEST, IVORquote]

Social source share

Source Advert