Thunder Lightning & Rain "Super Funky" (Saadia) orig stock copy

dean jj

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think the first press is plain blocky text logo with an orange label, and there's a yellow label with a more ornate text logo and the cartoon of the girl. And there's a third label design with green and white diagonal stripes and the cartoon girl. I'm pretty sure they would all have been pressed round about the same time...

Social source share

2 hours ago, cover-up said:

I think the first press is plain blocky text logo with an orange label, and there's a yellow label with a more ornate text logo and the cartoon of the girl. And there's a third label design with green and white diagonal stripes and the cartoon girl. I'm pretty sure they would all have been pressed round about the same time...

Yes orange rings a bell...It's Pearl Dowell wots purple [poor girl]

Social source share

11 hours ago, cover-up said:

Yes I think you're right, when I was on the hunt for this 45 I have read on the net that the orange label was the very first press, the yellow and the striped ones would be slightly later pressings.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!