If You Want A Laugh, Click On The Link

Pete S

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

VERY RARE NORTHERN SOUL AND ITS 100% ORIGINAL AND  M  THIS IS AS FAR AS I NOW THE FIREST  TIME ON  E  BAY THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST THING GOING IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO AND YOU WHAT FIND IT FOR THIS MONEY IF AT ALL NOT ON THE PORT LABLE SOME WEAR IS A SECOND PORT RECORD THAT WILL BE AS BIG FIND IT  E-MAIL ME FOR ALL THE INFO YOU NEED

Can anyone tell me exactly what this means? Is it in code? :lol::lol::lol:

Godz

Social source share

Yes  RIP OFF  :lol:

link

You'd think that if you wanted to rip people off effectively, though, you'd use a language other than gibberish wouldn't you?

By the way, in our house we have a word for people like that. It means the same as a very naughty word that I won't repeat here but when we want to use that word we shout;

HOON!!! instead.

Try it, "He's nothing but a dirty great HOOOOOOOOON!!!"

See what I mean? :lol:

Godz

Social source share

Having had a chat with the gentlemen about this and the other Port 45, turns out he did some work for a record dealer who appears to have paid him in vinyl but told him the vinyl was actually worth more than it really was. One look at Barry Wickhams last list, and the one before it, shows at least 6 well known Port 45's up for grabs at prices starting from $15 (The jets). He's not happy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!