Buddy Wright And The Wright Five + more

Jason S

PM or email soulstacks@gmail.com

Buddy Wright And The Wright Five - Just Going Crazy/Foolish Things (Brut) EX £150
'
Mid tempo northern/popcorn gem. Minor key with harmonies to die for and a killer lead. £200 from Mr Manship. Probably woefully unplayed/exposed

And more....
Soundclips all at this link > https://www.soulstacks.com/soulstacks_feature/list-50-31st-july-2016-fifty-newly-arrived-45s/

Hayes Ware  -  I Want To Bump/You Got Me Mama (C.J)  (M-)  £30
Ruth Brown  -  You're A Stone Groovy Thing/Someday (I Know, I Know) (Solid State)  (M-)  £30
Sid Sidney Wallace & The Belairs  -  Green Power/The Grinder  (Zudan )  (M-)  £40
The Sherwoods  -  Monkey See Monkey Do/Journey To The Stars (Magnifico)  (M-)  £40
Professor Lett & Study  -  We Oughta Get Together/The Funky Professor (Beantown)  (M-)  £40
Willie Tell & The Overtures  -  Kick Back/The Soul Ranger  (Chess)  (EX)  £50
Leontine Dupree  -  Standing On His Word/Color Me Foolish (Nation Time )  (M-)  £50
Gloria Bouschell  -  Find Yourself Another Man/Hold On (Mercury (promo))  (M-)  £50
Maurice McKinnies & The Champions  -  Sock A Poo 69 part 1/ Sock A Poo 69 Part 2 (Black & Proud)  (M-)  £50
Top Hat & Little Jeff  -  Mississippi Bump/Dorothy may (C.J)  (M-)  £50
Spice  -  I Need A Man/Reach Out (Cle An Thair)  (M-)  £50
The Soulvation Army Band/Flora Wilson -  Dancing On A Daydream/ Dancing On A Daydream (Soulvation Army)  (M-)  £60
David Batiste & The Gladiators  -  Funky Soul Part 1/ Funky Soul Part 2 (Instant)  (M-)  £65
BG Soul Brothers/The Charms -  The Hold Bag/Soul Woman (Estill)  (M-)  £65
Lionel Hampton And His Inner Circle Of Jazz  -  Greasy Greens/Sunshine Superman (Glad-Hamp)  (M-)  £65
Joyce Dunn  -  A New Change Of Address/A New Change Of Address (Mercury (promo))  (M-)  £75
Spike  -  Head Achin Woman/I Love You (Castle)  (M-)  £85
Blue Rhythm Combo  -  I'm Too Old To Go Through All Your Changes/In My Dreams  (Wirl)  (EX)  £275
Pieces Of Peace  -  Pass It On Pt 1/ Pass It On Pt 2 (Twinight)  (M-)  £300

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source