BRAND NEW 45! - BRYAN AUSTIN 'WHAT WOULD MARVIN SAY?'

s7oul

BRYAN AUSTIN - 'WHAT WOULD MARVIN SAY?' / 'SUNDAY'  out now on a 45!

£5 each / P&P £1.50 standard delivery, £2.50 first class recorded, ROW on request

Payment via Paypal - no fees. Please message me if you would like a copy. Sound clips below:-

I am extremely proud to announce the release of the first record on my label, ZIP PROMOTIONS. This has been a great experience working with the artist, Mr Bryan Austin and a privilege to have been in direct contact with the songwriter - legendary Motown songwriter, Janie Bradford, who has encouraged us at every stage. Both sides have received extensive pre release plays on Mark Merry's Soul Sermon Mix Up and Shaun Evan's Triple S Soul Show.

Bryan Austin is a singer-songwriter, recording artist, who has been blessed with a three & a half vocal range (highlighted by his falsetto) Born & raised in St. Louis, Mo. Bryan is an internationally recognized recording artist. He lived in Los Angeles, Ca. for 17 years where he worked with some of L.A.'s finest bands, choirs, etc; even appeared at The Sahara Hotel (Las Vegas). Since moving to Kansas City, Mo. and rededicating his life to the Lord, he has been blessed with a mobile music ministry which takes him to many different churches of many different denominations.
His latest release on 7 inch vinyl available from early August is a tribute to the late-great Mr. Marvin Gaye & written by Legendary Hall Of Fame Songwriter Ms. Janie Bradford entitled "What Would Marvin Say?".
The flip side is a fabulous Sweet Soul version of the The Moments ‘Sunday’ that Bryan recorded in 2000 with the legendary Oliver Sain.

Many thanks - Pat Biggerstaff

PACKSHOT A&B SIDES.pdf

Edited by s7oul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source