information about Joe Dunlop

Hello,

I ordered a record from Mr. Dunlop almost 2 weeks ago. He replied once with the total amount. I paid it and since then I am waiting for a reply and the record.

All I want to know is his reptutation in soul circles and if he is trustworthy. I DO NOT want to denunciate him, I just hope that other people confirm that he is OK and just slow in responding.

Thank you for your time!
Steff

Social source share

Joe is an absolute top man!! He's been around longer than some of his record dealer contemporaries. I've known him for 40 years; first met him at Wigan; he used to put me on to good unknown records. Phil Terrell, love has passed me by and Larry Atkins on Romark, both off Joe, both a quid each at Wigan mid 70's, and both were his recommendations; I didn't know them.His integrity is completely beyond doubt. If you haven't had your record there will be a very good reason.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Can only re-itterate what everyone else has said above, Joe is a top bloke and is as honest as they come. Must be a good reason why you haven't received your record. Would probably have been better to give him a ring rather than air your feelings on here.

Social source share

Since it's now been made perfectly clear, to the thread starter, that Joe is a top bloke and record dealer. I would suggest the moderators close and delete this thread as it should never have been started, before giving Joe the chance to address any issues.  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Come on people fairs fair!!!!

Firstly i concur with everything said about Joe and i have dealt with him in the last two weeks.

This guy is asking an honest straight forward question though.Whats wrong with asking the forum what it thinks especially when he has gone out of his way to be non confrontational.

Tricky

Social source share