SHRINE & SOUL CITY - Bargain Packs

NUFCSOUL

SHRINE - 5 records

Cairos - Stop Overlooking Me / Don't Fight It.     Eddie Daye & The Four Bars - Guess Who Loves You / What Am I Gonna Do   Les Chansonettes - Don't Let Him Hurt You / Deeper       The D C Blossoms - Hey Boy / I Know About Her.  Bobby Reed - Caldonia Brown /  Baby Don't Leave Me     

£20 + £3 post 2nd signed

SOUL CITY 2nd ISSUE - 10 records

The Cashmeres - Showstopper / Let The Door Hit Your Back.    Yvonne Vernee - Just Like You Did Me / It's Been A Long Time  The Admirations - You Left Me / I Want To Be Free.  Walter and The Admirations - Man O Man (What Can I Do) / Life of Tears.     Ad Libs - New York In The Dark / I Don't Need No Fortune.   Dennis Edwards - I Didn't Have To / Johnny On The Spot  Little Joe Cook  / The Sherry's  - I'm Falling In Love With You Baby / Put Your Arms Around  Me  The Magnificents - On Main Street / My Heart Is Calling You.  Al Wilson - The Snake / Now I Know What Love Is  The Appreciations   - No No No / I Can't Hide It

£65 + £3 post 2nd signed

All are new unplayed and all Soul City have company sleeves. A great deal as lowest for each one on discogs would be about £115 total.

Do both for £80 + £5 post !!!

Paypal as friends please - pm me if interested Cheers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by NUFCSOUL
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images