Few LPS and rare 45's for sale

Guest Aaron Darcy

Guest Aaron Darcy

First LPs

1 Garnet Mims----I'll Take Good Care  Of You(includes---Looking For you / prove it to me/ Angel on my doorstep and many others

Label---United Artist--cover is good condition vinyl is ex plus--£25

2 best of the FANTASTIC FOUR ----Includes ---- Can't Stop Looking For My Baby / also many other Northen Tracks(Cover is ex+ SOLD

vinyl is mint minus £35 label soul

3 Ike&Tina Her Man...His Woman includes (strange and other good tracks) Cover is ex+ vinyl mint minus label Capitol £15. SOLD

4 Greetings!... We're the Monitors(includes share a little love with me (somebody) and other good Northen tracks) cover condition is poor ( with a lot of writing on the cover) vinyl vg   label soul £10

5 The message (Robert Banks) (includes A mighty Good Way ) label verve cover ex+ vinyl mint £15

6 Hayes Cotton secret lover (includes Modern Version of of Black Wings Has My Angel and other fantastic modern tracks ( this is quite rare LP to track down-----label act 1 cover is mint vinyl is mint minus £70

7 TAMLA MOTOWN PRESENTS THE ISLEY BROTHERS (Tracks include my love is your love and other uptempo tracks its out of the question/good things/catching up on time ) label mfp cover is ex+ vinyl ex+ £15

8 Gloria Scott -----What Am I Gonna Do (label original Casablanca tracks include (a case of)too much lovemakin----cover ex vinyl mint £85 SOLD

9 Larry Williams & Johnny Watson Two For The Price Of One (includes too late / ain't gonna move /quitter never wins and many others ) label is okeh cover is ex+ vinyl ex+ £55  SOLD

10 Larry Santos Just A Man  (includes  You got me where you want me ) label Rare Evolution promo cover ex+ vinyl mint £50 SOLD

11 Rufus Lumley (Rufus Luck...your luck ) (includes the fantastic stronger than me ) label RCA Victor cover ex+ vinyl  mint  £45

12 Booby Taylor ( taylor made soul this Lp is autographed by Bobby Taylor) (includes Don't be afraid and little miss sweetness ) cover ex+ vinyl mint £40  SOLD

13 the mavelettes (sophisticated soul ) (includes Your love can save me and many other great tracks )   SOLD label is tamla cover ex vinyl ex £15

14 Willie Mitchell's (driving beat) this is the full size the original  Hi LP from 1966  (includes the tracks The Champion pt 1 and pt 2) cover ex+ vinyl mint minus £80 ( please note the same Lp was auctioned on j Manships which sold for £177 about 3 years ago.)

15 Jesse Henderson ----i did it again 12" label lassso vinyl mint minus £60

16 Gloria Jones / come go with me cover mint minus vinyl mint minus £40. SOLD

17 Tina Mason something wonderful (includes What ---same as Judy street very up tempo track life and soul of the party cover label capitol cover ex+ vinyl ex+ £25 

Now the 45s 

18 Debbie Dean ----Why am i loving you / stay my love (this is a very rare Philippines yellow label Motown vinyl ex £175

19 The opals ------ i'm so afraid ( label okeh )vinyl mint £40

20 The dynamics ----Yes, baby i love you (label top ten with the  rare two bar across has small writing on the label one side )  promo copy vinyl mint minus £300  SOLD

21 The boss Men (Shouldn't want you (No more))  Label Marlo Great double sider ex mck h cover up vinyl mint £150

22 Beverly Ann (You've got your mind on other things ) label Rca promo vinyl vg+ £135

Postage for LP £3.50 

FOR 45 £2.50 Recorded or £7.50 Special delivery 

paypal gift friends and family 

Please pm me for any questions 

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Aaron Darcy
Missed price
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created