60's NORTHERN, GOOD 'N PROPER

Alan Walls

*** Everything now sold. Many thanks to all who enquired and profuse apologies to those who did not receive a reply - flu, work and being inundated by the volume of enquiries messed up my brain - sorry guys... ***

***SOLD*** The Saints   -   Sun Don't Shine Everyday / I've Been Taken for A Ride   -   Kent demo   -   £60 (both sides of this much-loved double sider play loud and clear but look VG+, so there's a few bob off the Ex price)

***SOLD*** The Sheppards   -   Stubborn Heart / How Do You Like It  -   Mirwood  -  £140, both sides at least Ex condition (another wonderful double sider: 'SH' as good as Ernest Mosely, and 'HDYLI' an excellent dancer in it's own right that's getting due attention now)

*** SOLD*** Jimmie Reed Jnr   -   I Ain't Going Nowhere   -   Mercury Ex £175 (won't be heartbroken of this doesn't sell, cherished it since hearing my first 'favourite' DJ play it, Gary Rushbrooke)

*** SOLD *** George Blackwell   -   Mister Loser  -   Smoke  looks VG++, plays a lound and clear Ex+ £70 (big sounding, brassy mid tempo fist pumper)

***SOLD*** Brilliant Korners   -   Three Lonely Guys   -   Modern demo, as with George Blackwell this looks VG++ but plays Ex.  £150

*** SOLD*** The Quotations   -   I Don't Have To Worry   -   Di Venus Ex  £150 great group Northern favourite at Allanton back in the day

*** SOLD ***The New Wanderers   -   This Man In Love   -   Ready Ex  £375  pure, joyous, uptempo goodness

***SOLD*** Sammy King   -   Your Old Stand By   -   Marathon Ex/Ex+  £200 (did this New Orleans rarity ever get the attention it deserved?)

*** SOLD*** The Dynamics   -   You Make Me Feel Good   -   RCA demo  £45 (fine mid tempo that geting noticed again, this copy has seen a few campaigns over the years and looks VG+, but plays Ex. Still, that's enough to discount the price. 'Lights Out' on the flip is terrific deep, too)

Terms:

Bidding - please PM me but also note on the sales thread there's a PM on the way.

Prices - while I'm sure my prices are reasonable, I might be open to offers on some titles, so ask, it won't do any harm to (unless you're being really silly)

Shipping - £8 for UK deliveries over £50, £3 for under. For overseas destinations, please ask.

Payment - PayPal only, and must be made on my acceptance of your offer. If you want a wee bit of time to pay then just ask, please don't assume I'll hold a record without prior arrangement. While that just sounds like common sense to most, unfortunately I have lost £00's and wasted hours in chasing up non payment in the last few months. If you don' t pay immediately or as agreed, I'll go back to the 2nd guy who wanted it (if there is one).

Returns - no quibble, full refund on the safe return of any record, where you disagree with my condition grading or if I haven't mentioned an obvious fault. I'm making a point of posting photos of all sales now, so you can see the condition of the labels before you buy. I won't accept returns because of a label's appearance, or because you've decided you don't really like the record after all, or some other daft reason.

Ok, that formal stuff out the way. Thanks for looking, hope you find something of interest!

Cheers

Alan

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg