International Money Orders

jocko

Hi there, can anyone help, won some things on ebay and hadnt checked re payment (I know, pretty stupid but hey...) only takes IMO's and I used to get these from bidpay.com which no longer does this, does anyone know if there is an online alternative to this or how to get an IMO these days.,

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Jock, bidpay has re-opened, it's now run by Visa and you pay them with your credit card.

Otherwise, you have to get your IMO made up by your bank. Pain in the arse, thats why I no longer bid with people who won't accept paypal.

I did see that but it doesn't send the IMO anymore, the other person I think has to have a bidpay account, and this guy wants a physical Order.

F**ck, off to bank tomorrow then, that will teach me to be click happy,.

Thanks for getting back Pete, much appreciated.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Have in the past sent Money orders via a Travel agent Jocko.

The wife sorted it out so i will have to ask her for details, but she's out at the moment.

As she works for a bank i should imagine it must have been a cheaper option as she would have just done it at work.

Social source share

Wife's just got back. It isn't any cheaper to do it via the Travel Agents. It was for speed, as the company we were sending too had an agreement with thier Building Society or something so it was like an instant payment.

She also said International Transfer is £20 at her Bank, though a Draft is cheaper but takes longer.

Sorry if i gave you any false hope :unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!