Help with a cover up please

2 hours ago, snakepit said:

Got a great R&B Bluesy dancer listed as " treat your woman right"  by " Nelson Sanders"

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

found it myself

"Big Mac on Jewel...That's the way you treat your woman"

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me! It was Nelson Sanders and the Sulphate Cybermen, if you don't mind Gary...:excl:

Nice to see some love for the track at last, don't recall it being too well received back in the day. The messheads were on it from the off but I don't think I stuck with it for too long.

Don't think it was me you bought it off, I still have the copy I covered up and don't remember having a spare. Then again, I didn't remember selling Big Frank to Hosie fae Dundee, so if I can forget that I can forgot anything! I actually had it up for sale for £30 a couple months ago but no interest.

Snakepit, m

y man - where did you see it "listed"?

Edited by Alan Walls
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Alan Walls said:

Excuse me! It was Nelson Sanders and the Sulphate Cybermen, if you don't mind Gary...:excl:

Nice to see some love for the track at last, don't recall it being too well received back in the day. The messheads were on it from the off but I don't think I stuck with it for too long.

Don't think it was me you bought it off, I still have the copy I covered up and don't remember having a spare. Then again, I didn't remember selling Big Frank to Hosie fae Dundee, so if I can forget that I can forgot anything! I actually had it up for sale for £30 a couple months ago but no interest.

Snakepit, m

y man - where did you see it "listed"?

Alan

I bow to your greater knowledge/memory :) Mind you I was sure I got it from you. Any way STILL a top tune.

gary

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!