A dozen to move on

Luath

A dozen to move on. PM me if interested, thank you Col.. All originals:-

Chris Clark – “Love’s gone bad” (V.I.P.). Record and label are in good condition. Label has scuffing with writing on “A” side and vinyl is dull but no visible scratches. Plays well.  (VG) £35

Sammy Seven – “You are a lucky so and so” (Swan WD). Record and label are in excellent condition with no visible markings. Plays great. (M-) £35

Vessie Simmons – “I can make it on my own” (Simco). Record and label are in excellent condition with no visible markings. Plays great. (M-) £35

Carol Anderson – “Holding on” (Mid-Town). Record and label are in excellent condition with no visible markings, plays great. (M-) £25

The New Silhouettes – “We belong together” (Jamie WD). Record and label are in very good condition with very slight markings on vinyl and light scuffing on label. Plays great. (VG+) £25

Carl Spencer – “Big city girl” (Rivoli). Record and label in very good condition with only slight scuffing on label. Plays very well. (VG+) £30

Gigi and the Charmaines – “Poor unfortunate me” (Columbia WD). Record and label are in excellent condition with very slight water mark on “A” side label. Vinyl looks perfect. Plays great. (VG++) £25

The Hesitations – “If you ever need a hand” (Kapp, rarer WD). Record and label are in excellent condition with no visible markings, plays great. (M-) £20

Louis Curry – “I’ll try again tomorrow” (M-S Records). Record and label are in vg condition with no visible markings on vinyl and only slight scuffing to label, plays great. (VG+) £20

The Ambers – “Potion of love” (Smash – original 1967). Record and label are in vg condition with no visible markings on vinyl and only very, very light scuffing to label, plays great. (VG++) £50  SOLD.

Lorna Doone – “Dangerous town” (RCA WD). Record and label are in vg condition with no visible markings on vinyl and only very light scuffing and writing on label, plays great. (VG+) £20

The Royal Collection– “I want to make it with you” (Cotillion WD). Record and in vg condition with no visible markings on vinyl and only light scuffing and red writing on label (writing says “could be worse” ????? which is why I’m rating as only VG but would be more like VG+) , plays great. (VG) £25

Edited by Luath
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source