SAD NEWS: Della Reese Very Ill

Roburt

Following on from the recent deaths of Ruby Winters, Ruby Wilson & one of the Manhattans, it seems that Della Reese is in a very bad way ....

She has stated ...  “My life is at stake, .... I don’t have type 2 diabetes — type 2 diabetes has me.”

Della is best known in the US as a jazz singer & actress but we remember her 70's soul 45's the best .......

More info here .... https://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/praying-for-della-reese-she-reveals-sad-news-about-her-health/?utm

DellaReesePic.jpg

• Helpful 1
Social source share

No, she (Ruby Winters) did die back when I posted the original thread. The confusion was caused as Ruby Wilson was also close to death at the very same time (but hadn't actually passed at the time the 1st Ruby died). Unfortunately, both Ruby's passed away within days of each other. 

I told Mike about the situation ages ago but he decided not to re-open the old threads to allow the actual details to be documented. 

Edited by Roburt
Social source share

13 minutes ago, Roburt said:

No, she (Ruby Winters) did die back when I posted the original thread. The confusion was caused as Ruby Wilson was also close to death at the very same time (but hadn't actually passed at the time the 1st Ruby died). Unfortunately, both Ruby's passed away within days of each other. 

I told Mike about the situation ages ago but he decided not to re-open the old threads to allow the actual details to be documented. 

John

as i recall rather than delete one and edit another thread as you suggested in  a rather over the top pm, I asked you to post a new thread with a link to inform people, which you didn't

do suggest that you carry on any discussion on site matters in the support forum and leave this thread for what it was intended for 

regards

mike

Edited by mike
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!