Pete S

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZamnesiarecordsQQhtZ-1

Are these just vinyl carver jobs with labels stuck on them? certainly look like it. Have a look at the Jimmy Ruffin one. I can't believe someone would get these pressed in quantity, not with shit titles like Benny Troy

What an awful label too "Diamond Mind" :unsure: I suppose this is the nearest they could think of to Goldmine without actually ripping the name off or alternatively they can't spell. The Isley Brothers one actually uses the Tamla Motown logo and EMI Records details so not a "re-issue" but definitely a bootleg. In the previous feedback there are also loads of an obvious bootleg of Drizabone - Pressure which is relatively current, if I owned 4th & Broadway I'd definitely sue.

Wonder where they are pressing these up? They are too cheap to be done in small quantities.

People are buying them too, amazing wacko.gif

Edited by paultp
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZamnesiarecordsQQhtZ-1

Are these just vinyl carver jobs with labels stuck on them? certainly look like it. Have a look at the Jimmy Ruffin one. I can't believe someone would get these pressed in quantity, not with shit titles like Benny Troy

Dunno, but when Ace eventually finds out who's booting Millie Jackson, retribution will be swift and possibly messy...

TONE :unsure:

Social source share

Dunno, but when Ace eventually finds out who's booting Millie Jackson, retribution will be swift and possibly messy...

TONE :unsure:

It's pretty easy, you just tell them you are from Ace records, demand to know what they are doing, say you are contacting EMI as well and then grass them up!

Social source share

If you click the amnesia records logo on the listings you get here:

Obviously where he/she stores images and soundfiles but just a tad odd too :thumbsup:

Anyone know someone called Alan 49 from Bridgend who's obsessed with emma watson?

Edited by CUNNIE
Social source share

The Isley Brothers one actually uses the Tamla Motown logo and EMI Records details so not a "re-issue" but definitely a bootleg.

Wonder where they are pressing these up? They are too cheap to be done in small quantities.

People are buying them too, amazing wacko.gif

Check out the TMG number. Cheeky :thumbsup:

2f_1_b.JPG

Social source share

Why don't Universal and some of the other companies go for these people? nothing is ever done, plenty of shouting by never any litigation, Ebay have a lot to answer for here, still they don't give a flying f*** do they of what is sold on there? get ripped off or stung and it's tuff luck from them at least, also do Vinyl Carvers have an obligation to check if people at least have permission to cut certain tracks, time for some action and accountability i feel.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Why don't Universal and some of the other companies go for these people? nothing is ever done, plenty of shouting by never any litigation, Ebay have a lot to answer for here, still they don't give a flying f*** do they of what is sold on there? get ripped off or stung and it's tuff luck from them at least, also do Vinyl Carvers have an obligation to check if people at least have permission to cut certain tracks, time for some action and accountability i feel.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Mark - Ace after after these sort of people all the time, but unfortunately it's not always easy to prove who's doing the pirating and who's doing the selling. If we could stop the sellers half of the boxes at most do's up and down the country would be half empty :lol: ...

Anyway, I've reported this oik's goods to eBay as being counterfeit, hopefully they will chuck him off there at least...

TONE :thumbsup:

Edited by TONY ROUNCE
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Why don't we all just bid the thing's through the roof,it might upset him a little i think.And maybe cost him a few quid.

Far more effective if you and a few more people report the items as counterfeit (go into 'help', type in 'report a counterfeit' as a topic and the page will take you to a box where you can put in up to ten item numbers that you suspect to be dodgy) so that cXnts like this herbert get chucked off eBay, rather than putting yourself in a position where you will get negative feedback...

Social source share

Mark - Ace after after these sort of people all the time, but unfortunately it's not always easy to prove who's doing the pirating and who's doing the seling. If we could stop the sellers half of the boxes at most do's up and down the country would be half empty :lol: ...

Anyway, I've reported this oik's goods to eBay as being counterfeit, hopefully they will chuck him off there at least...

I know it's difficult Tony and almost impossible to stop but we can only try i guess, been here since the year dot so i don't suspect it's ever gonna change?

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

E mailed the seller earlier asking if they were legal re issues & got this reply back.

This is a limited edtion re-issue and I have no reason to thinl its not all legal and above board. I am told the 2 tracks are put together on a promo disc for an independent record company.

Thanks for the interest

Funny thing is though, our friend who cannot be named on here for fear of being sued has allegedly being doing this for over 30 years & getting away with it.

Was talking to a couple of record dealers at the weekend & nobody seems to know where this current crop of boots are from but they're not from the usual suspects :lol:

Social source share

E mailed the seller earlier asking if they were legal re issues & got this reply back.

This is a limited edtion re-issue and I have no reason to thinl its not all legal and above board. I am told the 2 tracks are put together on a promo disc for an independent record company.

Thanks for the interest

Funny thing is though, our friend who cannot be named on here for fear of being sued has allegedly being doing this for over 30 years & getting away with it.

Was talking to a couple of record dealers at the weekend & nobody seems to know where this current crop of boots are from but they're not from the usual suspects :lol:

How come no one else has got them???

Social source share

Whenever one of our copyrights is infringed by an eBay seller, the first thing we do is complete a VeRO form (Verified Rights Owner) which is a statutory notice of claimed infringement and fax it to eBay UK on 0870 458 4522.

At least this gets offending items removed and can result in the seller account being closed.

You can download the form at: https://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/notice.html

Paul Mooney

www.millbrand.com

Social source share

I think the last thing we should be worrying about is his selling of bootleg records .He needs a close watch.A 49 year old man having a page like that about a girl that young is bordering on peadaphilia. The creepy bastard.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

I think the last thing we should be worrying about is his selling of bootleg records .He needs a close watch.A 49 year old man having a page like that about a girl that young is bordering on peadaphilia. The creepy bastard.

Never mind Emma Watson, click on the picks of the girls in his 'favourites' bit! 14yrs old both of em :thumbsup: Others aint much older. How dare he display such a page? Creepy bastard is right :angry:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

And he's a Frank Popp fan... the sick bastard. :angry:

Social source share

Never mind Emma Watson, click on the picks of the girls in his 'favourites' bit! 14yrs old both of em ranting_1.gif Others aint much older. How dare he display such a page? Creepy bastard is right :angry:

Just a thought - what if they are his daughters? I'm always putting pics of my little boy up.

(Not seen these pics by the way)

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Just a thought - what if they are his daughters? I'm always putting pics of my little boy up.

(Not seen these pics by the way)

If they are, then he's got daughters by at least three different women, who were all pregnant at the same time, and live in various parts of the U.S. laugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert