Rare Soul/Funk/Crossover - Heavily reduced

Mister Fish

Surprisingly, some great 45's yet to go. At these prices I don't expect them to hang around so no holds sorry.

Cheers, Steve.

PS. I'll be in Gothenburg@Soulastatic on 24th Sep celebrating my Birthday. Always packed and fantastic. Cheap flights too!

https://www.facebook.com/events/681590868672205/

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UK Postage is £2 (1st) or £3 (1st Recorded)
Europe is £4.50 up to 3 records.
Rest of World is £5.50 up to 3 records.

Ask for Registered/Signed for delivery.

Payment as PayPal 'Friends & Family'' or Bank Transfer please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please click on the titles to hear the actual record for sale *

FRANKIE & THE DAMONS - BAD WOMAN / MY BEST FRIEND ( THE DAMONS) M- £450 now£400
Monstrous, mid-tempo, moody dancer in mighty fine nick flipped by an exceptional deep side. Often goes for more than this on the Bay.

EPSILONS - LOST LOVE / I CAN GET A WOMAN (TRIPLE G) EX  £250 now £200
Very rarely shows up and what a great two-sider? Sublime but punchy group Soul with a funk-tinged dancer flip that could really take off in today's climate.
The flip's label is way-off centre but dnap one bit.

FABULOUS UNTOUCHABLES - PUT ON WORLD / LOVE ON MY MIND(CAMARO) VG+ £250 now £225
Only one decent copy via Ebay in 10 years tells you how difficult this 45 is. Splendid moody guitar driven dancer and superb Deep flip. A few very minor marks, plays EX.

SLY, SLICK & WICKED - YOUR LOVE WAS MEANT FOR ME / IT'S NOT EASY (PARAMOUNT) VG+  £175 now £150
The grooves look grubby and dull but it plays excellent. Still a big tune at forward-thinking venues and usually commands a £250-300 price tag. Only available on the rare issue of course, and comes with the gorgeous sweet flip.

ED TERRY - DON'T LET THAT LOVE PASS YOU BY / ALL I WANT TO DO (S.T RECORDS) EX  £150 now £100  SOLD
Out of East Northport, N.Y this obscure '76 dancer is a rarely seen beast.

LOU PRIDE - LOOK OUT LOVE / YOU GOT TO WORK FOR LOVE (ALBATROSS) VG+  £150 now £125
Now that several thought provoking DJ's are exploring the Southern Soul art form it's time for Lou's later discs to stand up. This being one of the best, and on a rare white promo too!

JOE GRAHAM - I BEEN BLESSED BY YOUR LOVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH OUR LOVE
(CHANT) EX  £150 now £100!!!!!

One day this highly regarded funky 70's dancer, with a nice southern styled crossover flip, will take off. Reminds me of Sir Henry Ivy!  Still in my playbox but I picked up a spare. 

DREAM MERCHANTS - STOP (YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART)  / GIVE UP (RENEE) VG+ £125 now £95  SOLD
Another big 'niter spin here on a nice white d.j copy.

FLAME N' KING - ONLY TIME WILL TELL / BIG BAD SHINGALING (RAINES) VG+  £125 now £95
Look out for this big bad growling mid-tempo Northern Soul tune. Has been completely ignored but  it's sooo good. Funky bongo driven flip dancer, preferred by many, makes for a smart purchase two-sided 45.

CURTIS ANDERSON - THIS LOVELY FEELING  / RUNNING AWAY FROM LOVE (TEMPRE) M-  £100 now £85
It seems the time is right for this glorious 70's Philly indie dancer as it's now appearing on some top DJ's playlists. Get it in before the price hike!

SUGARCREEK - RUNNING OUT OF TIME / IT'S GOT TO BE MELLOW  (BEAVER) M-  £85 now £70
NC obscurity with a strong 70's dancer and Leon Haywood cover flip. 

NEAL KIMBLE - IF IT WASN'T FOR THE CHILDREN / DON'T START LYING TO ME (TRC) EX £80 now £65 SOLD
Another floor-filling 'Niter tune that's getting very tough to find.

SOUL EXPLOSION BAND - BLUE LADY / NO LOOKING BACK (SOUL EX) M-  £80 now £65  SOLD
Took me an age to find this on a 45. Canadian Sweet Soul perfection from a reggae band! You need this single, and in this condition, to appreciate the real beauty of this tune.

J.D ASHLEY - GO FOR IT / PLEASE COME HOME (ERUPTION) VG+  £75 now £65
Seems to be creeping up in price this obscure '82 dancer out of Little Rock, Ark. 

SOUNDS OF BLACK LIGHTNING - SOUL LOVE-IN / GOT MYSELF TOGETHER (TOWER) EX  £75 now £55
Rare on a 45. Promo only release of this barely heard dancer.

MARTELLS -  IN THE MORNIN'  / BROADWAY EXIT  (A LA CARTE) VG £75 now £60
Ignored Northern dancer living in the shadows of the 'Stafford' biggie. Worth a spin I'd say! Chip in run-in nap. Flip it for an immense late 6t's funk inst.stormer!

SPOT & BLOTTERS - CIRCULATING / SOUL CIRCLE  (EQUAL) M-  £50 now £45
In-demand Detroit  dancers.

VEDA - GET UP TO GET DOWN YOU CAN LOVE AGAIN (M/W) EX £50 now £45  SOLD
A rare one from him. Lovely modern 45 from '78. Flip plays with crackle at start.

BILLY THE KIDD & PRISONERS OF LOVE - GHETTO CAR / WHITE CLOUDS IN THE SKY (BRUBECK) M-  £50 now £45  SOLD
Funk stomping dancer out of Washington DC. Not widely known at all and fits in with current 'nighter spins. On a current list @ £100!

HOT EARTH - GOOD FEELING / LAW OF THE LAND (DOUBLE M) EX £30 now £20
Two great and obscure Brooklyn, NY funk dancers.

===============FIN=============

Edited by Mister Fish
SOME SOLD!
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source