Embed media where possible please

Mike

Just a request to people who use this media forum for passing on links to third party sites

This is meant to be a discussion forum and this media forum was set up with that aim ie people  talk about soul music media

So bearing that in mind ask that all members  where  possible please embed the show/casts, that way members may actually talk about the shows on here 

It should do it automatically for most of the major mainstream sites such as mixcloud

thanks

mike

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just seen your post regarding the posting of my show.

In the first instance, I repeated the details of my show as the thread was about Stax Records on BBC Radio 2, and as my show this week was a special on Stax, I thought that members who might be interested in Stax might also be interested in a radio show of Stax material, and they might not look at my radio posts. Hence the duplication of information.

Secondly, I did see your post regarding embedding information.

To be honest, I thought it meant that links to such shows should be inserted into the posts, so members could open up the shows. I always do this.

Perhaps I was mistaken....it appears I'm not that clever.

You will not have to worry about any more posts from me on this forum.

Social source share

24 minutes ago, snakepit said:

I've just seen your post regarding the posting of my show.

In the first instance, I repeated the details of my show as the thread was about Stax Records on BBC Radio 2, and as my show this week was a special on Stax, I thought that members who might be interested in Stax might also be interested in a radio show of Stax material, and they might not look at my radio posts. Hence the duplication of information.

Secondly, I did see your post regarding embedding information.

To be honest, I thought it meant that links to such shows should be inserted into the posts, so members could open up the shows. I always do this.

Perhaps I was mistaken....it appears I'm not that clever.

You will not have to worry about any more posts from me on this forum.

I guess you missed the request about posting in the support forum as well

thats three topics now all featuring your show

will drop your adverts in a bit

never mind

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert