Eddy Jacobs Exchange, Darrow Fletcher etc mixed originals

Mark Howell

Mixed list – All Originals

Eddy Jacobs Exchange – Love (Your Pain Goes Deep)/Cant Seem To Get You Out Of My Mind (Columbia) Ex- £65 - rarer issue with in demand Four Tops cover on flip

Ben E King – Cant Break The News To Myself (Atco) VG+  – classic dancer, needs a new home SOLD

Lee Andrews and the Hearts – As Quiet As Its Kept (RCA Victor Demo) VG+ – always packs the dancefloor, great horn track on this classic oldie SOLD

Major Lance – Too Hot To Hold / Dark and Lonely (Okeh) EX+ £40 – the Major at his very best. Great dancer on the A, heartbreaker on the flip. Rare to find one as fresh as this

Darrow Fletcher – Way Of A Man / I Like The Way I Feel  (Revue) VG+ £40 – never made a bad record, but these two upfront soul drivers are great, and ripe for reactivation

Terry Callier / Gary Bartz – Ordinary Joe (Jazz Fusion Mix)/Music Is My Sanctuary (Mellow Mellow Right On) – NM £40 - lovely modern mix of a club classic, on the first issue white vinyl, with the very indemand Gary Bartz modern soul track on the flip.

The Chymes – Dancing Shoes / I’m Lost (Teako) Ex-   Top side is a very upfront funky soul dancer, and the flip a classic driving dancer (label slightly off centre – record plays great) HOLD

Emorise Kelley – The Biggest Fool (Peacock Demo) – Ex+ – Fantastic mid tempo R&B dancer from Texas. Semi-known, played at Stafford and always gets them up. SOLD

Bobby Patterson – My Babys Coming Back To Me/What A Wonderful Night for Love (Jetstar – black vinyl) – EX+ with the ® symbol denoting an original, this is a classic oldies double sider that is gold for any DJ. Lovely glossy copy, barely played. HOLD

Eddie Holman – Night To Remember (Salsoul UK issue) – Ex- £30 Needs no words. Getting spins again I am told.

Bernice Holland and the Intimates – I’ve Got To Love You – VG+ £30 more Texas, this time a classy Northern Soul dancer full of piano and drums.  Unknown, waiting for the right DJ to spin it in the right place.

Precisions – You’re Sweet / Mexican Love Song (D-Town) – EX+ two fantastic sides of mid tempo class. SOLD

Mind Readers – Bitter Tears (Village Sounds) – EX- £25 – Up and coming funky soul dancer.

Yvonne Baker / Bobby Paris – Didn’t Say A Word / Night Owl (London UK) - VG+ £20 – 1977 back to back classics. Couple of scuffs on YB resulting in couple of background pops. Great issue of two Northern Soul classics.

Four Mints – If You Want To Come Back (Capsoul) – EX+ £20 – Great group northern soul, underplayed but great. One of those £200 records that cost £20. For now!

Jackie Wilson – Ive Lost You (Brunswick) EX+ £20 – classic. Nuff said.

The Naturelles – Show Me The Way (Venture) – VG++ £20 – Fantastic girl group soul, on a list earlier this week for £40.

The Fashions – IOU a lifetime of love (20th Century) – EX- £12 – Girl group soul

The Charts – Desiree/Fell In Love With You Baby (Wand 2nd issue) – Ex- £10 – Two classic oldies.

P&P £1.75 for 1-3 add £1 each after that
Over £50 signed for add £3
Paypal F&F or add 4%

Thanks for looking

Edited by Mark Howell
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic