Kegsy

Cyclists

The Police are now dressing up as cyclists and riding bikes with cameras on their helmets, in order to catch supposedly errant motorists.

I'm starting to think that cycling is becoming the new global warming,  just something else to try and make people feel bad about themselves, whilst going about their normal daily lives. 

I fcuk'd up in the middle of a huge 5 way junction after leaving the 100 club one Sunday morning. Two police on bikes shouted for me to STOP!!!    :g:BMW 5  v bicycle - I put my foot down and felt good about myself.

Never did get on with cyclists.

:hatsoff2:- Kev

31 minutes ago, Kegsy said:

The Police are now dressing up as cyclists and riding bikes with cameras on their helmets, in order to catch supposedly errant motorists.

I'm starting to think that cycling is becoming the new global warming,  just something else to try and make people feel bad about themselves, whilst going about their normal daily lives. 

Just now, KevinKent said:

I fcuk'd up in the middle of a huge 5 way junction after leaving the 100 club one Sunday morning. Two police on bikes shouted for me to STOP!!!    :g:BMW 5  v bicycle - I put my foot down and felt good about myself.

Never did get on with cyclists.

:hatsoff2:- Kev

Ooligans! Vandals!

3 hours ago, Kegsy said:

How do you know they're police?

pc-parody-penny-farthing.jpg

Took me over an hour to overtake this lot.  :yes:

as per earlier post above

Edited  by mike 
nsfw image removed - do need to be careful with images as can damage the site rep

I remember when blokes used to go to work on a bike dressed in overalls, flat cap and a snap bag over their shoulder, now its cycling to work on a two grand bike,Lycra etc and its trendy and middle class, really pisses me off

7 minutes ago, codfromderby said:

I remember when blokes used to go to work on a bike dressed in overalls, flat cap and a snap bag over their shoulder, now its cycling to work on a two grand bike,Lycra etc and its trendy and middle class, really pisses me off

Yep, middle class tossers with their inflated sense of entitlement and a belief that they own the roads and are above the law. Wonkers. 

On 19/09/2016 at 23:03, Peter99 said:

Yep, middle class tossers with their inflated sense of entitlement and a belief that they own the roads and are above the law. Wonkers. 

We need discuss this over A beer Pete 

On 19/09/2016 at 23:03, Peter99 said:

Gutted Laura trott got married , pig tails should B compulsory 4 woman cyclists ! 

On 9/18/2016 at 19:56, Tony A said:

Took me over an hour to overtake this lot.  :yes:

as per earlier post above

Edited Friday at 12:17 by mike 
nsfw image removed - do need to be careful with images as can damage the site rep

FFS

47 minutes ago, Louise said:

Why should motorists and white owners subsidize cycle lanes etc :glare:

Their road users, so tax the buggers I say !!!! :wicked:

Dave

Feckin woman drivers !!!!!'

On 16/09/2016 at 08:51, Kegsy said:

Ok Kegsy. It might have been better though if you'd actually linked to the story instead of your rather fantastic version of it. It's a scheme West Midlands police are undertaking to prosecute/warn errant motorists who are endangering the lives of cyclist with their errant driving. Backed by Chris Boardman.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/shocking-footage-cyclists-crackdown-police-11897479

11 minutes ago, maslar said:

Ok Kegsy. It might have been better though if you'd actually linked to the story instead of your rather fantastic version of it. It's a scheme West Midlands police are undertaking to prosecute/warn errant motorists who are endangering the lives of cyclist with their errant driving. Backed by Chris Boardman.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/shocking-footage-cyclists-crackdown-police-11897479

I reckon my one line "fantastic version" sums up the situation quite nicely. My reference to global warming is to highlight that there are two sides to all arguments, but quite often, only one side is aired. How often do we see or hear about the police prosecuting errant cyclists for breaking the rules and cycling like pillocks ?. I do apologise if the subtlety of my post has caused you confusion.

3 hours ago, Kegsy said:

Just found this video, one just couldn't help laughing at the last clip, priceless.

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/motoring/motoring-news/cyclists-bad-behaviour-caught-on-camera-11363891666224

It was almost worth sitting through the rest of it just for the last bit.  Where's Augustus Windsock when you need him....

Edited by Steve S 60

We have one of these new age cyclists at work who dons full lycra for his three minute ride to work his helmet adorned with camera not to record his ride but to primarily catch any errant motorist who cuts him up which strangely seems to happen a couple of times a week, couldn't be him at fault by any chance could it?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.