B-side Soul Club Belfast 27th October

Guest Hector Rivera

Guest Hector Rivera

B_Side.jpg(post-4655-1161292765_thumb.jp

The best in rare Northern, RnB, Motown with Jim McCracken, Charlie Gillan, Big Daddy

Roger, Gaz and guests @ McCrackens Bar, Joys Entry (Off High Street ) Belfast

8-3.

First night was a cracker so this should be equally good !

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Cant wait Charlie....last month i ended up dancing in my bare feet!!

Sleepless nights tomorrow...then roll on next week.

The monies raised for charity were handed over to the Overlanders scooter club on the night and will be presented on the 2nd Dec, when the spina bifida charity is having a xmas party for the kids. The Overlanders s.c. are having a scooter run up to the party, presenting them with the money and toys, the back to 'Christmas Cracker' where all the clubs ( bside soul club, mod reunion nite, snap, and the wrong box) are having an alldayer to raise more money!! biggrin.gif

Belfast is buzzing!! :lol: sally.x

That was'nt my feet Charlie.... blush.gif:P

Its a craze thats catching on. A bit of Sandy Shaw goin on...I see Anne was doin the same at Sleepless nights last night. 'Barefootin' has reached Ireland!! :D

Guest Hector Rivera

That was'nt my feet Charlie.... blush.gif:lol:

Its a craze thats catching on. A bit of Sandy Shaw goin on...I see Anne was doin the same at Sleepless nights last night. 'Barefootin' has reached Ireland!! :yes:

Might try it myself on Friday..... :D:P

Guest Hector Rivera

Latest addition to the line up.....Funky fresh Phil....and the rest of the Portrush possy arriving too.....

bring it on tiger feet.... :D:rolleyes:

Maybe the Portrush pussy will do Tiger Feet ??? :D

Big Daddy Roger,come along and join us. It can be hard to find as its down an alleyway off high street. Ill pm you my mob no incase. Would be great to see you..and you can reintroduce yourself to Charlie, who I believe bought some of your record collection off you some years ago! :lol::yes: . See ya on Friday night Ricky.

therell be mods and scooterists there , but the music is all soul, as are the people.

sally.x

Edited by cheeky monkey
Guest Hector Rivera

Big Daddy Roger,come along and join us. It can be hard to find as its down an alleyway off high street. Ill pm you my mob no incase. Would be great to see you..and you can reintroduce yourself to Charlie, who I believe bought some of your record collection off you some years ago! :yes::lol: . See ya on Friday night Ricky.

therell be mods and scooterists there , but the music is all soul, as are the people.

sally.x

Ricky,

It's 100% northern soul and open to soulies,mods,scooterists, punks,skins

or anybody else ! I might even be playing some of the records I bought off you for a

pittance at Maysfield ...... laugh.gif i