Nick Hackett

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you cannot find the money copy I have a spare Abet one.

WANTED.. a clean original U.S A (not Abet,Contempo) copy of

BETTYE SWANN 'MAKE ME YOURS ' LP MONEY 1103. Released Dec 67.

Cheers nick :yes:

Social source share

WANTED.. a clean original U.S A (not Abet,Contempo) copy of

BETTYE SWANN 'MAKE ME YOURS ' LP MONEY 1103. Released Dec 67.

Cheers nick :yes:

Me too if there are 2 out there, keep meaning to pick this up but never get round to it, reasonable price since I am a poor Scotsman (or tight as some would say!).

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

whats a decent price.sure i have a spare will look tonight.

A hard one on Money. Soul Bowl had one at one of the Victoria record fairs once. Must have been at least six years ago by now and it was £100 then.

Edited by noss
Social source share

A hard one on Money. Soul Bowl had one at one of the Victoria record fairs once. Must have been at least six years ago by now and it was £100 then.
CHEERS for that..£100 ranting_1.gif If anybody else has a copy they want to sell at a DECENT price,id appreciate it. nick Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

CHEERS for that..£100 ranting_1.gif if anybody has a copy they want to sell at a DECENT price,id appreciate it. nick

You want a original,pay the £100...........otherwise take a Abet one for £35 or something,you cant have expencive tast,and not pay for it,tight wads :D

Social source share

You want a original,pay the £100...........otherwise take a Abet one for £35 or something,you cant have expencive tast,and not pay for it,tight wads :thumbsup:

Ken I thought you, like me, were king of the bargains, you have been down South too long!

£35 should get the Money one, and a decent Fish Supper should get you the Abet one, or am I living in the past..... again! yes.gif:D

Social source share

You want a original,pay the £100...........otherwise take a Abet one for £35 or something,you cant have expencive tast,and not pay for it,tight wads :D
Since when has Bettye Swann on money been expensive taste? £100..that'll buy nearly all her 45s on the label! I havnt got a price guide for lps,but if somebody has id love to know true value.I would of said £40/50,like i said i dont know,maybe noss is right. nick thumbsup.gif
Social source share

Ken I thought you, like me, were king of the bargains, you have been down South too long!

£35 should get the Money one, and a decent Fish Supper should get you the Abet one, or am I living in the past..... again! yes.gif:D

I am,but doesnt mean i dont pay good money fer` good records,i paid £30 for Abet copy,sometimes they say i pay good money for bad ones(terry stafford).living in the past Jokc,oh and of coarse how can you compare Soul/source to a car boot,can ya`,you want car boot prices,drudge round CBs for weeks on end,getting nowt,but its great when you drop on something,and it gets harder all the time,and the rubbish i have got,out weighs any good ones ive had,and nearly got in some fights aswell,could have knokced R Messer out once,the cheekie fukc,i`m going through a box,next thing R Messer`s hand in the box i`m going through,a no no that is,should wait till i finnish,and the very same person at the dome,took a record out of a pile of records i had laid aside,while i went to the cash machine,only a british copy of W K Frog,green door,£5 i didnt get,and i have heard other stories about him,but it not for me to tell you em`,no wonder sum shadey fukc beat him up at the weekender,cause he`s upset more than me,cant say i felt sorry for him when it happend,no way :angry: little rant over,oh you sign on here Messer,you want to argue bring it on,even had one of his mates give me a hard time.

Social source share

You want a original,pay the £100...........otherwise take a Abet one for £35 or something,you cant have expencive tast,and not pay for it,tight wads tongue.gif

Also, remember when I saw it for £100 was at least five years ago, just reporting what i saw. People tend to forget that some of these LPs are hard. Relatively speaking LPs are cheap compared to 45s in terms of rarity, the number of tunes you get for your money and the great artwork.

I would have thought the Abet ones goes for more than £35 these days, they are not that plentiful. A brand new CD is £20! You could of course get all the singles for a fiver each though. The Candy staton Fame LP's are the same, expensive LP's and lovely objects (around £50), but the 45's are cheap.

Edited by noss
Social source share

Also, remember when I saw it for £100 was at least five years ago, just reporting what i saw. People tend to forget that some of these LPs are hard. Relatively speaking LPs are cheap compared to 45s in terms of rarity, the number of tunes you get for your money and the great artwork.

I would have thought the Abet ones goes for more than £35 these days, they are not that plentiful. A brand new CD is £20! You could of course get all the singles for a fiver each though. The Candy staton Fame LP's are the same, expensive LP's and lovely objects (around £50), but the 45's are cheap.

£35 is the price writen on my Abet,he let me have for £30,and if you listen it aint the same as the money recordins,never seen a Money one,and there a trakc on it thats hard on 45.

Social source share

£35 is the price writen on my Abet,he let me have for £30,and if you listen it aint the same as the money recordins,never seen a Money one,and there a trakc on it thats hard on 45.

Yeah that's right, I've noticed that some of the tracks are different.

Social source share

Oi you two..Dont be trying to big up your 1973 Abet reissue copies...Extra singer..probably the backing singer tongue.gif I dont want an Abet, I would like a copy of the original 1967 Money 1st issue with just good old Bettye singing please. :lol:

Hey you, you're not interested in the Abet copies anyway! The alternative mixes are good though but hope you find your Money copy.

Edited by noss
Social source share

Source Advert