Plinston Xmas Get Tohether

TheBigO

:thumbsup:Just when I thought I was out - they drag me back in again!!!!!!! (Michael Corleone)

Coming soon - the gathering of the faithful at a small venue in the Garden City that is Letchworth, Herts to celebrate the Xmas season in true style with Soul Sam, Taffy, Pete Burton, Steve Gaunori and TheBigO spinning across the board SOUL from all eras on Friday 1st December from 7.30pm-late at a venue TBC.

The hall holds 130 so this will be a ticket only event and if travelling we STRONGLY advise you to make sure you have one put by on the door with us or there's a good chance that you wont get in.

The Northern Soul @ The Plinston! events will return next year but this is a chance for us to gather for a more intimate night of fun, friendship and great toons in a venue that is similar in size to The Ghetto!

Full details will be placed here in next few weeks and if interested, and its a first come first served basis, drop us a line at nh6tsmafia@aol.com to confirm your interest etc.

Anyone who has been to any of our previous Xmas parties over the years, those that can remember the evening after!, knows what agreat night they usually are so don't delay and get yourselves sorted asap. Times a wasting..............

TheBigO

• Replies 0
  • Views 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic