Mike

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

objects of desire or what ?

not much talk though

beena  fair while since the last time posted such a list - if this piece does dregs up some talk then may do them more regular when time allows!

if you are stuck for something to say

then have a go at fantasy ebay

go thru the 100 45 s above

with each 45 give yourself a point if you have ever had the same exact 45 in your possession

add up your points and then post up your score

no pro-dealers  though please as be too easy for you

Social source share

I think they are some great records in there. A surprising amount of crossover/modern too. I know there has always been some big ticket records of that ilk, but is more money being spent of them now? There’s quite a few I don’t know in that list but think the rest would actually make a good playlist for a night out.

Social source share

Ah if only with hindsight .

BUT I do own an original Freddie Chavez on look  bought in the mid 70`s at a popular alldayer along with Ron holdens I`ll forgive and forget (now getting plays again) paid the princely sum of £1.50 for the pair out of my then  £12 a week wages as a motorbike mechanic !

• Helpful 1
Social source share

On 7 October 2016 at 07:29, jim langford said:

yes, but how many will actually sell for that price ?. A record is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

They ALL sold for that price - it's a round-up of completed ebay auctions! With the latest drop in the value of the £, this makes eye-watering prices even MORE eye-watering...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!