Whats Happened To The Beachcomber Skin

Pete S

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It was a little too loud and 'club tropicana' for me.... Don't you like the calm and serene default then ? :lol:

Actually with all the behind the scenes moving and shaking that Mike has had to do over the last few weeks, the skins have been left at the kerb side. If they're in-demanders, I'm sure he'll bring them back....

Social source share

It was purple and yellow but we'll let that slide... :yes::P

Anyway - you'll like this - here's what your colours says about you

YELLOW is the colour of happiness, wisdom, and imagination; chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment.

PURPLE-BLUE: Purples are highly individual, fastidious and witty, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood.

Well that's you!... here's me

PALE BLUE - LAVENDER: This is often chosen by a person who lives "on a higher plane" and may be on a continual quest for culture and the refined things of life, high and noble causes but without the necessity of getting their hands dirty.

BLUE-GREY: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring; the colour of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty.

God - that's enough to send anyone to sleep :sleep3:

Social source share

It was purple and yellow but we'll let that slide...  :sleep3:   :P

link

Not on mine it wasn't, it was dark blue, must be my settings.

But I definitely don't like the new one. I'm going on a sit down protest until the beachcomber is returned, and if I have to I will sit here all day :yes:

Social source share

Not on mine it wasn't, it was dark blue, must be my settings.

But I definitely don't like the new one. I'm going on a sit down protest until the beachcomber is returned, and if I have to I will sit here all day  :sleep3:

link

just took all alternative skins off for a day or two -

cause just need to tweak them so all the features show correct

the beachcomber one will return

like it meself, maybe too bright for main site one, but was thinking of maybe one with same layout but a different color scheme ....???

feel free to suggest , send samples, examples etc etc:)

Social source share

just took all alternative skins off for a day or two -

cause just need to tweak  them so all the features show correct

the beachcomber one will return

like it meself, maybe too bright for main site one, but was thinking of maybe one with same layout but  a different color scheme ....???

feel free to suggest , send samples, examples  etc  etc:)

link

Anything except white is cool with me :sleep3:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!