Motown 7s Box Volume three

Henrun

Guest closedms

You're too quick, I've never been able to download anything straight away for any of the boxes. Furthermore when you complain they are not quick to respond.

Social source share

3 hours ago, Steve S 60 said:

Received mine this afternoon, but have had to send an email to the support desk as the download code doesn't work.  All seven singles present, just checking them on the turntable now.

Exactly the same for me. The packaging, info booklet and the vinyl 45s themselves all seem vey good quality; absolute bargain at £24.99!

Social source share

Just now, seano said:

Exactly the same for me. The packaging, info booklet and the vinyl 45s themselves all seem vey good quality; absolute bargain at £24.99!

Managed to get mine at the original pre-order price of £24.99.  Noticed a couple up for sale on here at £47.50.  Bit naughty buying them just to sell on, in my opinion.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

5 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

Managed to get mine at the original pre-order price of £24.99.  Noticed a couple up for sale on here at £47.50.  Bit naughty buying them just to sell on, in my opinion.

Yes I agree, can't imagine it's due to disappointment!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

23 minutes ago, eastrob said:

The first single, Patrice Holloway / The Marvelettes has reversed labels on my set. are they all the same?

Just double checked mine and the labels are all on the right side.  I can remember major issues with Volume 1, where many of the box sets had a missing single and two copies of one of the other singles.  I do have an extra copy of the David Ruffin / Barbara Acklin as a result.  Also, the pressing quality wasn't good in many cases.  

Social source share

Mine are pretty much like the volume one set and where more than half are badly warped. It took three attempts before I got a set of the 1st set that weren't warped.

Where do they get these pressed? Ronco 'My Mums Pressing Plant?

Just to put the tin hat on it the download doesn't work either.

Overall - piss poor!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I like the set, it's just the little 'extras' that Push Entertainment offer that seem to have problems. Apart from the download issue on Vol 3, one of the previous sets had a discount voucher for their other stuff.  I tried to use it for the Capitol box set, but again the voucher code didn't work. After several emails, they sent me another code, but by then they didn't have any in stock!

Social source share

Guest closedms

I've been pushing the Push unhelpful desk, but judging by my previous experience with them I'm not holding my breath waiting for them to respond.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!