mike

Weekend Just Gone - 19/20 Nov ?

ended up doing the lightweight hing last weekend

plans to get to 3 events, but it just wasn't to be

Seemed there was a lot of events on, and be interesting going by amount of events how they all went

so if were out and about, let us know what us lightweights missed if you can :sleep3:

I was at the Greystone rare soul night in Manchester..Great little venue with residents..Mark B from soul source with tony jackson,Paul Havakin,Stevie z plus guests...Great little underground venue..£3.50 includes food...Even if you are on you're way to an all niter its a great place to start the night..8pm to very very late..

Guest photo

Brighouse after a 7.5 hour trip up there!¬ then Wilton nighter and on the Saturday half time orange, all nights were a great laugh and danced a fair bit too

I was up at the "Down With It" mod do up in Leeds.... not a bad night all in all... I've stuck me playlists up in the ....erm... playlists thread!

probably a bit mainstream and mixed for most here ... but we had our night in basingstoke. tiny venue .... about 100 or so in, good atmosphere, lots of dancing ........ looking forward to the next one.

Related Soul Music Links