Clarence Reid 'Im Your Yes Man' Wand DJ

Corbett80

Hi, have got a copy fo this rare rhythm & soul stormer for sale.

Condition: vinyl is marked with superficial scratches and wear, label is also worn. Top side 'Yes Man' plays through great though - 'fine for DJing' to use the classic schpiel.

Flip side plays less well with some noise: mainly pops and crackles, but plays through.

I'd call it overall VG.

Looking for £300. I can't provide a soundfile but rest assured if you aren't happy with the description above full refund will be given.

SOLD

Thanks,

J

ps. clip not from copy for sale:  

Edited by corbett80
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, corbett80 said:

Hi, have got a copy fo this rare rhythm & soul stormer for sale.

Condition: vinyl is marked with superficial scratches and wear, label is also worn. Top side 'Yes Man' plays through great though - 'fine for DJing' to use the classic schpiel.

Flip side plays less well with some noise: mainly pops and crackles, but plays through.

I'd call it overall VG.

Looking for £300. I can't provide a soundfile but rest assured if you aren't happy with the description above full refund will be given.

Thanks,

J

Hi J., just for the sport I would have put up a photo/scan of said record for sale. Good price still. For the info, my copy looks vg++ and the flip side 'your love is all the help I need' which I love also, indeed crackles some too. I believe it's more to do with a mastering issue. As are many of those Miami typical recording sessions full of highs saturation... their trade mark maybe... LOL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!