Sweet/Northern Soul Bargains and an OFFER? Worth a look

Soulful70s

All Mixed Genres 
SWEET SOUL- NORTHERN- CROSSOVER- FUNK 
**************  ***********  **********  ***Part 1. - SWEET SOUL/BALLADS/DEEP 45's

MIKE & CENSATIONS – There is nothing I can do about it / don’t mess with me (HIGHLAND) VG+ Copy (wol)  A must have in every Box & The Best one Done on Highland (IMO) Becoming Quite Harder to find especially in decent shape! “Killer Deep Sweet Soul, Essential Classic  $45 

CHANDLERS – I Loved you, Girl  / Your love Keeps drawing me closer (BLEU ROSE 2nd press “Qca” in deadwax opposed to the Original “Rite” stamping both are outta OHIO) Still a Great Rare one! VG++ $45 Killer Group Soul Harmony W/ a Great Northern soul on the Flipside. 

TERRANCE BACON AND THE HOTCAKES – Why / What do you want me to do (BIG BREAKFAST) NM $40 Previously Unreleased Late 60’s Style Sweet Group Harmony 45’  Really Good One right here! & Only Going up in Value So Grab it!!

SOFT TOUCH – Look up, Look Down / Plenty Action (SUNDANCE) Condition: unfortunately the record does have a tight Hairline pressure Crack which run across the record but  it Does Not Affect Play’ on the Sweet Side! Although on the Funk side there is some ticks and Pops Due to The Crack, Other than that, the vinyl is Strong VG  killer Sweet Soul from the Bay Area Funk Side is equally amazing! This Record is Very INDEMAND Last one sold for $435"   Willng to hear your "OFFERS

NCCU - Superstar/Freak (SAXONY) Weaker VG (plays with slight noise and crackle throughout thus price  $30 Amazing early Boogie? with an equally Amazing 70’s Groove/ Conscious Sweet Soul with a message!        SEEN FOR $100

MIDNITERS – Sad Girl / Come Back Baby  (WHITTIER 200)  STRONG VG+ $400 Thee Rarest Release on the Label killer Classic Oldies Anthem SAD GIRL backed with “COME BACK BABY” Killer Latin Cover Version of Roddie Joy’s Belter, which has gone massive  in the Northern Soul scene! One sold for £400 in a private List  VERY, VERY, RARE & INDEMAND!

EPSILONS – I’m So Devoted/Mad at the World (SHRINE) The Record is Cracked Through!  but Tightly {Mad at the World plays like a decent VG all the way through with no skips and “I’m So Devoted” plays with ticks at every rotation when hitting the crack} (some needles and weights may vary for Play on this side) ? also Major label damage ¾ of label is off (gone) on “mad at the world side”.. DEFINITELY A FILLER COPY of “The Worlds Rarest Record Label “SHRINE” ASKING  $25 For this one sided Playable copy

FOXY - Call me later/ I like the way you love me  (DOUBLE SHOT) NM $15 You may know this Girl  Group for their Disco Hit “Get Off” but on this Disc they display 2 Sweet Soul Sides One Covering Brenton Woods Classic in their Female Fashion! also  “Call Me Later” Debut as Heard  on “Gangster Soul Girlz Harmony Vol.2” VERY RECOMMENDED & Getting tougher to come across.

TOMORROW'S PROMISE - Your sweet your fine your everything/ I'm Gonna Give it to you  (CAPITOL) VG+ $5  70s Sweet Soul Harmony best bang for the buck

BUNNY SIGLER - Picture Us / Tossin and turnin'  (PHILADELPHIA INT'L) NM $5 here is another 1970s great Classic Sweet Soul ballad

BARBARA ACKLIN - Please Sunrise Please/ Just ain't no love [w/Picture Sleeve]  (BRUNSWICK) NM $10 Killer Ballad *soul samples worth every Dollar!

FACTS OF LIFE - Love is the Final Truth/ Sometimes  (KAYVETTE) NM $5 Sweet Soul Harmony

SUMMITS - Let me love you again/ it takes two  (DC INTERNATIONAL) STRNG VG Plays Great $8 if you’re looking for that hundred dollar sound this is the record! also has a nice up-tempo funky Northern Crossover Side, 2 sider here IMO!

EXECUTIVE SUITE - I'm a winner now / You got it  (BABYLON) NM $10  *soul samples

SYLVERS - Wish That I Could Talk To You / How Love Hurts  (PRIDE) NM  $10 *soul samples Sweet Soul Classic Must Have also sampled by *JDILLA

PRISM - Let's get together again •stereo/Let's get together again •mono (RCA) NM $10 *killer  70’s Sweet soul version of the Classic and much Better IMO

MANHATTANS - Sweet little girl / I Bet'Cha  (CARNIVAL promo Copy) Nice VG+ $6

BILLY STEWART - Ol' Man River / Everyday I have the Blues  (CHESS) VG++ $6

PAULETTE REAVES - Secret Lover /Love the hell out of me  (BLUE CANDLE) NM  $6  *in Ode of "Distant Lover"

J. KELLY & PREMEIRS - She Calls me baby /Signed Sealed Delivered  (ROADSHOW) NM $5

MIKI HONEYCUTT - Make Up For Lost Time •stereo / Make up for lost time •Mono (PAULA) NM $8 *Killer Female Version of the montclair’s classic

DEBBIE TAYLOR - Check yourself / wait until I'm Gone  (DECCA) NM $4 *Nice Deep soul

TEMPTATIONS - Heavenly/Zoom (GORDY) VG+ $5

CAL WAYMON – Let Me Be The One/ Lu Lu Was That You (PACIFIC ARTIST) VG++ $10 Killer Deep Soul 2 Sider!

PART 2.   NORTHERN SOUL & 70's CROSSOVER

CHUCK STEPHENS - Let's Get Nasty/Girl I want to make love to you (EAST COAST) VG++ Funky Sweet Mecca Spin! Lyrical Suggestions  This One gets the Heads Nodding and the Gals on the dancefloor with it, Recommend!!  $30

DEBRA JOHNSON - To Get Love You Got To Bring Love/My Baby For You  (NORIEGA) NM $80 Superb Northern Soul with R&B Feel good flip too, SO GOOD!!

ARTISTICS - Yesterday's Girl / Price of Love  (BRUNSWICK Promo Copy)  CONDITION "Yesterday's Girl is VG"  While the "Price of Love" side is G due to some feelable Scratches  $5

ROZETTA JOHNSON - A Woman's Way / Mine Was Real  (CLINTONE) VG+ $10

DRAMATICS - No Rebate On Love /Feel It (MAINSTREAM) NM  $10  70's XO

BETTY SWANN - Closed For the season/Don't touch me (CAPITOL yellow)  VG++ $10

BABY WASHINGTON - Hey Lonely One / Doodlin  (SUE) VG+ $5

STARLETS - Loving You Is Something New / My Baby's Real  (CHESS) VG+ slight  h20 Label dmg $10

CARL CARLTON - Why don't they leave us alone/ I won't let that chump break your heart  (BACKBEAT) VG+ $8

UNDERDOGS - Mo Jo Hanna/ Love's Gone Bad (VIP) STRNG VG  $10

JIMMY HUGHES  - its a good thing/ Neighbor Neighbor  (FAME) VG $3
PART 3. FUNK, BOOGIE Etc….

ERNIE K. DOE - Gotta Pack My Bag/ How Sweet You are  (DUKE) $15

RUFUS THOMAS - Itch and scratch part. 1/ Itch and Scratch part.2 (STAX PROMO) VG++ $10

BLUE MITCHELL - H.N.I.C. Part.1 /H.N.I.C. Part.2 (BLUE NOTE) VG  $5 *jazzy Funk

TIERRA - Sonya/Body heat  (ASI) NM  $5 *BOOGIE FUNK

YAMBU - Sunny/Caballo (MONTUNO) NM $5 *DISCO FUNK

END......

SHIPPING WITHIN USA COMES WITH TRACKING NUMBER  $4 (can pack up to 3 records)

OVERSEAS  $14 (ADD $1 for each additional record can pack up to 3 records)

THNX FOR LOOKING.

Edited by soulful70s
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now