Various Sales for all tastes and pockets

Dazz

Greetings,

Please see sales list below, all gradings via the Soul Source grading system

More info or offers  PM me

Thanks for looking

Dazz

Masqueraders I ain't gonna stop/I'm just an average guy AGP VG £20.00                                                                                         

Joyce Jones Help me make up my mind/I'm just sitting here thinking (of something I'll never forget) Atco VG++ £40.00 D              

Al Hudson & Soul Partners We must make it happen/Love is Atco VG £20.00                                                                                

Tennyson Stephens Rain, rain, rain/Everybody's got to love somebody Backbeat VG £40.00                                                                

J.T. Sears & Rowbux Breaking point/Walking on new grass Boone VG++ £30.00 D                                                                         

Chi-Lites To change my love/I'm gonna make you love me Brunswick VG++ £25.00 D                                                                     

Ramsey Lewis Wade in the water/Ain't that peculiar Cadet VG++ £20.00                                                                                             

Georgia Prophets c/w Billy & Barbara Don't you think its time/Nobody loves you like me Capricorn VG++ £40.00                        

Betty White//Shaw Brothers Playboy/That's old fashioned Caravelle VG+ £50.00                                                                                      

Joe Moore I know you like a book/I must be in love C-B VG+ £60.00                                                                                                             

Pat Lundy The thrill is gone/City of stone Columbia VG+ £35.00 D                                                                                             

Buckinghams Don't you care/Why don't you love me Columbia VG+ £30.00                                                                                        

Helene Smith You got to do your share/Willing and able Deep City VG+ £100.00                                                                               

Johnny Washington Oh girl/Everlasting love De-Lite VG+ £30.00 D                                                                                                         

Duane Calvert I think it's gonna be somebody new/In the flesh to feel DMD VG+ £120.00                                                                  

Bobby Bland Yum yum tree/I'm sorry Duke VG+ £20.00                                                                                                                                   

Lee Harris Don't let your love fade away/I'm gonna get your thing Forte VG++ £120.00    SOLD                                                        

Mylestones Sexy lady/Love me girl Hawk Sound VG++ £20.00                                                                                                                      

Ron & Candy Lovely weekend/Plastic situation Inner City Mint - £25.00                                                                                               

George & Lee You were made for me/Nobody but you International City VG++ £40.00                                                                       

Marion Sodd Permanent vacation/Enough for everyone Mad Mint - £80.00                                                                                               

Four Hollidays I'll walk right out the door/I can't wait Markie VG+ £40.00                                                                                       

Spectrums Our meeting place/When I think of you Mercury VG+ £40.00                                                                                     

Temptations Check yourself/Your wonderful love Mi

Class-Set My style/Julie Mod Art VG+ £40.00                                                                                                                                                

Guitar Red Share your love/Fantasy Mod-Art Mint - £40.00                                                                                                                     

Herman George It breaks me up inside/Billy (I love you) Nimrod VG++ £100.00                                                                                

Artistics Get my hands on some lovin'/I'll leave it up to you Okeh VG £35.00  purple D                                                                    

Agents You're everything/You were meant for me P&L VG+ £40.00                                                                                                              

B.J. Thomas I don't have a mind of my own/Bring back the time Pacemaker VG++ £25.00                                                                

Marvin Jenkins I've got the blues/Pt2 Palomar VG++ £25.00                                                                                                              

Sharp-etts Keep looking (but I guess I'll never find him)/instrumental Perma-Hit VG £100.00                                                              

Jean Carn Don't let it go to your head/I bet she won't love you like I do PIR VG+ £20.00                                                                  

Frankie Vance Do you hear me baby (is your phone line clear)/Can't break the habit Revue VG++ £25.00                                

Whispers Where have you been/People in a hurry Roker VG+ £25.00                                                                                                       

Betty Harris I'm evil tonight/Nearer to you Sansu VG+ £20.00                                                                                                                      

Blair Nightlife/Virgo princes Solar Sound Records & Tapes VG+ £100.00                                                                                             

Cosmo & Counts Soft and pretty/You gotta dance Sound Stage 7 VG+ £40.00                                                                                   

Latriste and Taalor Made Stay with me/If your love is real Sweet Needles VG+ £40.00                                                                         

Poets A sure thing/So young (and so innocent) Symbol VG++ £15.00                                                                                                       

Love Potion This love(that I'm giving you)/Mr farouk TCB VG+ £50.00                                                                                                     

Odds & Ends Let me try/Foot track Today Mint - £30.00                                                                                                                             

Bobby Womack I don't know/Yes jesus loves me UA VG+ £15.00                                                                                                         

Dontells In your heart (you know I'm right)/Nothing but nothing Vee Jay VG+ £40.00                                                                         

Jimmy George Ain't it something/It was fun while it lasted Viva VG++ £40.00                                                                                   

Marketts Bella dalena/Out of limits WB VG+ £15.00                                                                                                                          

Superlatives Lonely in a crowd/Don't walk away I don't know how (to say I love you) Westbound VG £15.00                           

Fantasie Can't get it/The composer XKR III Mint - £30.00

Edited by Dazz
Sale
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The lock-on auto feed corrector was disabled due to variance in the manifold distributor.

Luckily I had a sonic screwdriver.

No idea but editing worked.

To avoid in future maybe drop Mike a PM and explain how you posted the ad.

Sure he can talk you through it.               

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert