steve z

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest barnsey

i was told of a venue a while ago that promised no 25 year old played tunes and almost ended up at a busted concert .now let that be a lesson to you all wicked.gif

Edited by barnsey
Social source share

HOW can anyone visit a venue thats still playing them...?Steve Z

Take it you dont go to any venues what so ever then Steve? i've never ever been to a venue that doesn't play a record thats not been played 25 years ago.

Its all about the balance IMO

Social source share

Usually some one is designated to drive then they meet up some where maybe a boozer or similar then go to the venue.At least thats how I visit a few.

Adam

Social source share

How long agos 25 years ago??

Is it a long time ago, Whats years got to do with any of it,does anyone do it anybetter than before,before,before!

its all been done better before,whats come after is just immoral commercial cak really,but if they can make it pay well why not.

Dosent mean its any good

Time will pass us by,class is acknowledged long past time and the moment!

Social source share

Time is irelevant it's the quality that counts

DJ

(that's wot i fink anyway) & i've got a degree

Social source share

Guest trickbag

HOW can anyone visit a venue thats still playing them...?Steve Zso no 60s or 70s, think you need to get out more to a localdisco,there bang up todate, if your not to old to get in :rolleyes: ricky. sock it to em shorty

Social source share

Take it you dont go to any venues what so ever then Steve? i've never ever been to a venue that doesn't play a record thats not been played 25 years ago.

Its all about the balance IMO

Hi Baz, you're right it is very rare I venture out to venues today..I suppose Its 'cos of constantly having heard tunes from 25+ years ago still being played out and are totally played out tunes I do not want to hear all night.

I live In Bury and Neil knows why I don't attend however a few months back Dave Rimmer was guesting and John Mills and I like his company so we three had a great laugh on the night.

Its wanting to hear tunes from 25/35/40 years ago that are lesser knowns I wish to hear.

ATB Steve

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

my god 25 years ago is like when i was born 26 soon lol as Paul said go back 30 years my dad will sit there and go on about Wirrina days and who he saw live (now you lot had it so good) now we get no one but bring on the Velvelettes me can't wait to see them live.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert