Linda Tate R.I.P

Andy Rix

2 hours ago, Dave Thorley said:

But so nice that you've been able to shine a light on this lady

I think you have hit the nail on the head ... it is important to shine the light ... her children might read this one day and if I was one of them it would bring a smile to my face

Andy

• Helpful 3
Social source share

On 13/11/2016 at 22:16, clevesoulie said:

I'm glad she knew that you guys across the pond thought highly of her. We really need to reach out to these great singers and musicians while they're still here.

Best,

Mark

Her family are certainly aware, this was posted on you tube for Believe Me

Lance Campbell5 years ago

This is my mother singing this song! She sounds great here but her voice has gotten even better over the years! Thanks for posting!

I can't find it now but Linda also posted in comments for one of the singles in reply to Jim Reeves the engineers post on you tube. jim said that he still had her autographed copy of She went away + a copy of believe me & they exchanged a couple of messages but only Jims original post remains for some reason. Having said that I've only had a quick search,(I'm at work) it may be a thread on a flip side ?

both tremendous sounds, always hammered Believe me at Solid Hit :thumbsup:

Social source share

4 hours ago, SHSDave said:

I can't find it now but Linda also posted in comments for one of the singles in reply to Jim Reeves the engineers post on you tube. jim said that he still had her autographed

He mentioned that but I couldn't find the comments either

Here's a recent-ish pic of her

Andy

324760_10150287064922973_3328836_o.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!