soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

10 minutes ago, George G said:

thanks, if you get a chance to ask him, please do. There's been at least 7 copies on ebay in the past 4 years but some of them were pretty beat, I'd pay signifcantly more than what those copies sold for.

Just spoke to him on the phone. His records are at his girlfriends house, and he can't get to them for a week or so because of work. He's going to dig some out for me to sell for him.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 10:13, Quinvy said:

Just spoke to him on the phone. His records are at his girlfriends house, and he can't get to them for a week or so because of work. He's going to dig some out for me to sell for him.

Figured it's been a couple weeks so I would ask you about this again...still very interested in JImmy Church if available

Social source share

3 hours ago, George G said:

Figured it's been a couple weeks so I would ask you about this again...still very interested in JImmy Church if available

Sorry not heard back from him yet. We live quite a distance apart, and he works shifts so it's very difficult for us to get together. I will send him a text later and see what he says.

Social source share

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2016 at 12:46, Quinvy said:

Sorry not heard back from him yet. We live quite a distance apart, and he works shifts so it's very difficult for us to get together. I will send him a text later and see what he says.

Hey, not trying to be a nuisance, but I'm still after this and will pay a good price, thanks

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...