BIIIIIIG reductions on all November sales! + more added

Geeselad

All reduced and more added, offer welcome, post £2.90 UK, pm me for recorded or overseas.

Jo.Jo Petite - You make me come alive-/ Joey-  Boss (two great sides, rare!)    £160.00  ON HOLD

Excellent -really nice copy with just light wear on both sides, ymmca side has a small amount of biro on lable and a feint date. Both side play NM.

Spindletoppers -It's written in your eyes- ABCparamount- WDJ- £38 -Great atmospheric midtempo, that's growing in demand.    SOLD

VG+ nice copy with just a light marks  

James West and Obsidian II- Hanging in/ when is she coming- Strength- (oddball funk/ soul dancers) £35

Excellent- vinyl is clean on both side with just a little water damage on one side of the labels    ON HOLD

Eddie Holman- Stay mine for heavens sake- Parkway WDG (lovely white DJ)   £12.

VG+lots of light marks but still good and glossy, label has just a little signs of aging

Tapestry- Life is what you make it/ its not the world that's messed up- Capitol - (Two cracking phillly 70's dancers on this rare issue copy) £30

Excellent, close to /nm, very nice copy! a steal!

Moon Williams- Suspicious love- MCA - (great uptempo 70's dancer that's hard to find) £20

NM- played just a few times.

BJ Thomas- Don't have a mind of my own- Pacemaker- Nice copy of this Wigan classic £17

Excellent

Jhamels- Road to nowhere/ baby, baby . baby- Two great breezy dancers- Liberty DJ £17

RTN side ex, BBB side has one heavier mark, but plays fine

Artistics- Glad I met you/ Girl I need you-Brunswick- Two classics on one disc £12

VG++ lots of light marks but nice and glossy plays ex both sides.

Du-ettes- Every beat of my heart- President- Nice British copy of this classic that's indemand again. £20

Excellent+

Little Esther Philips- While it lasted- Lenox- Big voiced midtempo - £18

Edited by geeselad
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source