Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes - LUPINE

Soulgirl85

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

On 20 November 2016 at 07:38, Gilly said:

Gilly (with red face) says sorry to Soulgirl85 firstly and to Butch and Tim I got it wrong, found mine in a Detroit garage in 87 at first I thought it was Lupine and then I read it as Lupin. I bow with shame and cap in hand and a visit to the local opticians  first thing Monday morning

Gilly, good to see you at the weekend (we like the coat by the way). I see this has now been cleared up, when you mentioned it to me, I thought you may have found a one-off.

Edited by Will
typo
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 07:38, Gilly said:

Gilly (with red face) says sorry to Soulgirl85 firstly and to Butch and Tim I got it wrong, found mine in a Detroit garage in 87 at first I thought it was Lupine and then I read it as Lupin. I bow with shame and cap in hand and a visit to the local opticians  first thing Monday morning

You must have dropped the E

• Helpful 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, colouredman said:

Specsavers tomorrow Gilly my man, else next thing you'll be shearing your dog instead of the sheep!!

Funny thing a couple of years ago when I moved down here I had a letter asking me to visit the local opticians so off I went, now they keep the door locked and you have to knock to gain entry (bit like Detroit) you know the crack Tim you've been more often than me, anyway I knock and this lady opens the door ( iam thinking I will see what reaction I get to this ) on walking in iam stumbling about and feeling my way through the door frame. Well this girl is looking at me gone-out, she said " blimey is it as bad as that,"  "afraid so" I replied, "and god knows where ive parked the car" Well you should of seen the look on her face.  Catch up with you one of the days Tim ATB Gilly

• Helpful 1
Social source share