Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Obscure 45 On Bull Dog

Hi,

recently i found a copy of the congo kid "slap happy" on Bull Dog records. Great tune with hard bongo percussions and a nice breakdown.

Not really northern, more afro funk I think. Nevertheless maybe somebody know something about the label, the artist or the price of it. Would be great.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: unfortunatly I can't provide a label-scan because my camera doesn't work

Hi,

recently i found a copy of the congo kid "slap happy" on Bull Dog records. Great tune with hard bongo percussions and a nice breakdown.

Not really northern, more afro funk I think.  Nevertheless maybe somebody know something about the label, the artist or the price of it. Would be great.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.:  unfortunatly I can't provide a label-scan because my camera doesn't work

link

I HAVE THESE TWO ON BULL DOG

Despite a slight boom in the US market for jungle/bongo drums/Tarzan related material in the late 70's, it's not really worth anything. I sold a few things at the time but could never shift your record. Coincidentally it was the next release after that second Chance Halladay disc posted by miss-popcorn, Bull Dog 104, and was actually the B side of 'Trinidad Swing'.

If you like it, keep it. Some records are worth having just for the fun of it.

I should know. I've got some very strange records in my collection. :)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts