• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest micksmith

:) How are you mate, have you recovered now? :P

link

YES HAD MY EYE DONE YESTERDAY-I CAN NOW SEE THE RECORD TITTLES.

LAST SATURDAY PULLED OUT UNIQUE BLEND TO PLAY BUT 'CAUSE I WAS HALF BLIND I PLAYED THE FUTURES INSTEAD. STILL HAD THE FLOOR PACKED. WELL WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT.

Social source share

YES HAD MY EYE DONE YESTERDAY-I CAN NOW SEE THE RECORD TITTLES.

LAST SATURDAY PULLED OUT UNIQUE BLEND TO PLAY BUT 'CAUSE I WAS HALF BLIND I PLAYED THE FUTURES INSTEAD. STILL HAD THE FLOOR PACKED. WELL WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT.

link

Party time man :angry: but i'm glad you can see once more :)

Social source share

BILLY HERE'S THE SCAN.

link

Cheers Mick :P Fantastic track, will have to get me one! :) What will it cost me?

Is this going to be a Cd for sale?

link

Dunno, cos it's not a proper one. Will see what Mike says. After all, don't want the copyrigh police onto us :P It's something my son's doing for the soul night me and Mr. geordiejohnson run....should be some good stuff on. Can't get hold of a copy of Bobby Rich, so am putting it on from a soundbyte. Thought it would be nice to pop a scan on front. Will PM you a tracklisting when it's done. If we can't sell em on here, I'll send you one through the post, and you Mick!

Billy :P

Social source share

Cheers Mick :P Fantastic track, will have to get me one! :D What will it cost me?

Dunno, cos it's not a proper one. Will see what Mike says. After all, don't want the copyrigh police onto us :P It's something my son's doing for the soul night me and Mr. geordiejohnson run....should be some good stuff on. Can't get hold of a copy of Bobby Rich, so am putting it on from a soundbyte. Thought it would be nice to pop a scan on front. Will PM you a tracklisting when it's done. If we can't sell em on here, I'll send you one through the post, and you Mick!

Billy :P

link

Erh thanks but Bobby Rich is just out on the Talk of the Grapevine cd compilation

so i think i'll stick with that, but good luck with the soul night hope it all goes well, also Bobby Rich has been out on a Grapevine single for a while and i have that as well, its only £10 and more importantly its legit :):P

Social source share

Guest micksmith

Party time man :angry: but i'm glad you can see once more :)

link

HEY I REMEMBER SUNDAY NITE AT CLEETHORPES-YOU DANCING TO PARTY TIME MAN :P:P

Social source share

Erh thanks but Bobby Rich is just out on the Talk of the Grapevine cd compilation

so i think i'll stick with that, but good luck with the soul night hope it all goes well, also Bobby Rich has been out on a Grapevine single for a while and i have that as well, its only £10 and more importantly its legit :P   :P

link

Ahhh but it hasn't got Joseph Webster on has it ?! :)

Social source share

Guest micksmith

No because they dont own the rights :)

link

LOUISE-YOU TELL 'EM LIKE IT IS. OH PETE LEGIT MEANS THAT MONEY WAS PAID TO LEASE BOBBY RICH-A THING YOU WOULDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT. :P

Social source share

LOUISE-YOU TELL 'EM LIKE IT IS. OH PETE LEGIT MEANS THAT MONEY WAS PAID TO LEASE BOBBY RICH-A THING YOU WOULDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT. :)

link

I know what it means, that wasn't what I was asking, I was asking why it is important that it is legit and who is it important to...and what do you care seeing as you sell hundreds of bootlegs at the record fairs

Social source share

I know what it means, that wasn't what I was asking, I was asking why it is important that it is legit and who is it important to...and what do you care seeing as you sell hundreds of bootlegs at the record fairs

link

Hey Mick i'm only a few miles from him do you want me to go round and sort him out :P:P

( by the way before anyone gets too exicted this is only a joke :) )

Social source share

Hey Mick i'm only a few miles from him do you want me to go round and sort him out :P   :P

( by the way before anyone gets too exicted this is only a joke :P )

link

Yeah he'd have to get a lady to do his dirty work for him :)

he's running scared, hence no reply :P

p.s. my dog will protect me, see below

weimeraner.jpg

Social source share

Oh now he is nice, dont think my cat will take him on, shall we agree to differ :)

link

Actually thats not my dog, well it is, I do have that type of dog but couldn't find her pic so I used that one. She chases cats outdoors bit is frightened of them indoors!

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

Guest micksmith

Hey Mick i'm only a few miles from him do you want me to go round and sort him out :P   :P

( by the way before anyone gets too exicted this is only a joke :) )

link

YES PLEASE-TAKE A ORANGE BOX WITH YOU HE'S ONLY 5 FOOT-HE CAN STAND ON IT THEN. I MEAN YOU DON'T WANNA LUMP SOMEBODY THAT'S 8" SMALLER THAN YOU. :P

Social source share

Guest micksmith

I'll be ready!

strongmidget.jpg

link

I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO REPLY(but i have)-I'LL JUST MENTION WOLVES PLAYING IN DIV 1 NEXT SEASON. GO AND HAVE A CRY. :)

Social source share

Not bad, some nice tunes on there.  I'll have to post one of mine up (for in car use only u understand)

Cheers

Steve

link

Ey we could do a CD swap couldn't we? I'll send you one of these and you send me on of yours! :)

Where abouts do you live mate? I don't mean your whole address, I'm just curious what area, cus if you're close you could visit us at our do..next one's on Saturday so I'll post up some detail in Events tonight.

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

Ey we could do a CD swap couldn't we? I'll send you one of these and you send me on of yours! :)

Where abouts do you live mate? I don't mean your whole address, I'm just curious what area, cus if you're close you could visit us at our do..next one's on Saturday so I'll post up some detail in Events tonight.

link

Sure I'll post the tracklist up later,

I live on the South coast mate and I don't go to many Venues these days, just

don't get the time

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Guest micksmith

link

DATING AGENCY???????

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Ahhh but it hasn't got Joseph Webster on has it ?! :)

link

Saw Jerry Washington on the CD but not Joseph Webster are they both on there Billy or has one of us got it all mixed up (well they do sound very simliarrrr)

Johnny One Trout

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!