Treasure Chest 11-27-16

Posted

Hello, it's been awhile since I've posted on these forums.  A lot has been going on in my life right now.  My mother's health is not doing well atm so a lot of my attention is dealing with her situation.  A lot of times music was always my get away.  Unfortunately this is a little too much to get away from.  For awhile I didn't even turn on any of my equipment.  This weekend has been better than the last few weeks.   Last couple of days I was able to relax my mind for the first time in months and I just start browsing the internet and check out a few shows that I listen to.  From that, I was feeling up to recording a set and just wanted to share it with you good folks over here.  This will probably be the last upload I do on mixcloud for the foreseeable future.  I'm not sure what the future holds right now to be honest, but hopefully I will be able to resume life as it was at some point.

I hope you all enjoy and hope to be back browsing and maybe participating in the conversations again one day.

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 1
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, it's been awhile since I've posted on these forums.  A lot has been going on in my life right now.  My mother's health is not doing well atm so a lot of my attention is dealing with her situati

Posted

Thanks for the music. Having been in a similar situation a few times I know what you are going through. As the song goes, "Don't give up hope".

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. A Treasure Chest Of Long Playing Delights
    Record Sales by Roger Banks on Tue 31 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 532