Treasure Chest 11-27-16

Soultaker

Hello, it's been awhile since I've posted on these forums.  A lot has been going on in my life right now.  My mother's health is not doing well atm so a lot of my attention is dealing with her situation.  A lot of times music was always my get away.  Unfortunately this is a little too much to get away from.  For awhile I didn't even turn on any of my equipment.  This weekend has been better than the last few weeks.   Last couple of days I was able to relax my mind for the first time in months and I just start browsing the internet and check out a few shows that I listen to.  From that, I was feeling up to recording a set and just wanted to share it with you good folks over here.  This will probably be the last upload I do on mixcloud for the foreseeable future.  I'm not sure what the future holds right now to be honest, but hopefully I will be able to resume life as it was at some point.

I hope you all enjoy and hope to be back browsing and maybe participating in the conversations again one day.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!