Soulful70s

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mostly Sweet Soul with Funk Flips,. Some with a few Deep and or Northern sides as well....

ALL PRICED IN U.S. DOLLARS

Updated....SOME REDUCED & OPEN TO HEAR COUNTER OFFERS 

MIDNITERS - Sad Girl / Come Back Baby  (WHITTIER 200) STRONG VG+ $300 Classic Sweet Soul anthem backed with a Killer Chicano Garage Band Take of Roddie Joys/Stoppers "Come back Baby" its a Very Good Northern Soul Sound & one of the Rarest and best in the Whittier Catalogue, seen this sell for $500+ on private List in past! 

IMPALAS - Speed Up / Soul (CAPITOL) FLAWLESS NM COPY!! $200 Killer Uptempo Soul Much Better than Betty Moorer IMO - James Brown esq' Funk  flip

JO STANCE - Hey Girl / Instrumental NM $150 *NEW Yet Killer Feel Good Femme Soul Always Packs the Floor & InDemand!

ELVANS ROAD LTD - Can I / Summer Free-Fo-All  (CHERRY BLOSSOM) VG++ $240 Amazing Sublime Sweet Group Soul - Funky Flip Outta Washington  D.C.  *Quite a Rare One as This doesn't pop up much Especially in this Condition!

NEW EXPERIENCE - It Doesn’t Seem So Long Ago / Soul Music  (ARIOLA AMERICA) VG++ $180 *RARER ISSUE with The Killer Sweet Soul Side!! as with all thee other Copies have the same number "7805" & are ALL only "same sided" with "Soul Music" Stereo/Mono,..Its almost that you got to find This Particular one Digging and see it with your own eyes to see the different flip! You Cant really go off Discogs,..although there are Plenty there for sale, But "NOT THIS ONE!! I've done the research.

COMBO UTOPIA - Season For Surprise / Life Ain't Ease (SELLO LAZA) Rare Panama Sweet Soul/Funk VG++ $150 Here's another Under the Radar Killer Latin Sweet Soul Slowie "Season for Surprise" Not on YouTube!??  backed With a Funky Soul Mover *Lead Singer Thick on the Latin Accent!! of *Life ain't Ease Which is Found on (YouTube)

DEMORIA & COSMICNAUTS - Experiences / PopCycle (KINGS MUSIC CITY) VG++ $140 *ODDBALL LATE 70's SOUL! SoundWise this one is All over The Place its  Kinda Sweet, Very Funky, Kinda Psych, has Off Pitch Vocals and that Baseline!! Here's a 45' for the more Adventurous Collector Very Unique Sound Yet also Very Good IMO! Gaining More Interest and Demand amongst the Sweet Soul Scene.

HOUSTON OUTLAWS - What Am I Going To Do / Sweet Thing (WESTBOUND Promo) VG+  $75 Sweet Group Soul Pleading Ballad backed with a Funky Flip Doesn't Dissapoint 

SUNDAY - Where Did He Come From / Ain't Got No Problems (ALTEEN) STRONG VG  PLAYS GREAT! $75 Classic Femme Chicago Sweet Soul  with an equally Good Northern Crossover on the Flip. **SOLD**

RENALDO DOMINO - I'm a Good Man / Let Me Come Within (TWINIGHT) {WOL Name I'm Marker}  VG  Plays Well above Grade!!  $50 Well Written Deep Sweet Soul with an Equally Good Funky Soul side! Great Record by Renaldo & kinda under the radar amongst Sweet Deep Collectors, Deserves more Spins in the Sweet Soul Scene for sure.

DEBRA JOHNSON - To Get Love You Got To Bring Love / My Baby For You  (NORIEGA) NM  $45 Such a Great Northern Soul Popcorn 45' for the Floor quality 2 sider 

NINA SIMONE - it Be's That Way sometime / You'll Go to Hell (RCA VICTOR WLP) NICE VG++ Copy $35 Snappy- Head Nodding & Driving Funky Jazzy Soul Number That Works great for the Floor!! the flip is a Cool Jazzy Soul Concious Tune For the Darker moments of your soul enlightenment.

SORRY NO SOUND CLIPS WERE MADE AS I HAVENT GOT THE MEANS TO DO SO. BUT  ALL 45's ARE GRADED VERY WELL AND SATISFACTION OF GRADE IS GUARANTEED OR ELSE YOU CAN RETURN WITH NO PROBLEMS!

Pics of all actual 45's listed  to be posted soon, or seen upon request whichever happens 1st.. I just wanted to get the list up as my busy schedule didn't allow me to fully Finish.

PayPal to: sonsofsoulrecords@yahoo.com {As Gift, If Not then add the 4% To Cover Fees Thank You!}  Do not forget to include your address!

**SHIPPING I WILL BE  DOING ALL MY SHIPPING ON MORNING OF FRIDAY DEC.2ND!!**

Shipping;   (I pack up to [3] 45's  only in 1 pkg. if buying more than [3] records it will be another Additional pkg.) 

▪SHIPPING IS  $4 a PKG. WITHIN USA COMES WITH TRACKING NUMBER 

*OVERSEAS STANDARD IS  $14 a PKG.

**OVERSEAS TRACKED IS  $26 a PKG.(RECOMMENDED FOR ANYTHING OVER $250) YET STILL OPTIONAL FOR THE BUYER!

PLEASE DM ME HERE  OR EMAIL ME AT:

SOULDIER75@GMAIL.COM  TO CONTACT FASTER!

THANKS FOR LOOKING 

Edited by soulful70s
sold one
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert