Someone has just won a £700+ numero Rokk 2nd

Jnixon

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I wrote to the guy a few days ago asking if it was an original and he said he had the same question from other buyers and the posted the deadwax details in the questions section as he cant adjust the title once bids are registered. 

i them said why not pull it as the price is already well over what the second issue would fetch and funilly enough he never responded.

it seemed to me he was happy enough to let it run thinking he had done his bit to let people know but i mentioned that many had it in their watching list prior to the update he made which a lot if people have clearly missed. No response. 

709 quid is a decent price for an original in that condition so someone will be really hacked off once it arrives. 

Very poor behaviour indeed.    

Edited by JNixon
Social source share

19 minutes ago, JNixon said:

I wrote to the guy a few days ago asking if it was an original and he said he had the same question from other buyers and the posted the deadwax details in the questions section as he cant adjust the title once bids are registered. i them said why not pull it as the price is already well over what the second issue would fetch and funilly enough he never responded. it seemed to me he was happy enough to let it run thinking he had done his bit to let people know but i mentioned that many had it in their watching list prior to the update he made which a lot if people have clearly missed. No response. 709 quid is a decent price for an original in that condition so someone will be really hacked off once it arrives. Very poor behaviour indeed.    

Have to wait and see if it gets re-listed.

Social source share

It's pretty easy to tell by looking at the record label if it's the Numero one, the contrast between the heavy and thin text is much great on the original and the text alignment is different. I almost got taken by one at a record show but some fast work on my cellphone saved me.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert