Northern 45s Set Sale

UK postage and packing,£1.50+20p for additional 45s....

Ric-Tic-Rose Batiste-Holding hands--100

Blue Rock-Tony Diamond-Dont turn away-50

Wand-Betty Moorer-Speed up-50-x-over

Motown-Billy Eckstine-I wonder why-50

Soulful Records-Tommy Bass-This is my thing-40

Chex-The Technics-Cause i really love you-50

Cortland-Donald Jenkins& The Delighters-Somebody help me-50

Congress-J.B.Love-No one else but you-40-promo

Tiger-Dee Dee Warwick-Dont think my babys coming back-30-promo

Detroit-The Hot Tomales-loves inventions-40-Orange promo

Infinity-Billy Storm-Educated fool-80-promo

Mecury-Timi Yuro-Cant stop running away-30-promo

WB-The Big Guys-Hang my head and cry-30-promo

Rca victor-Ketty Lester-Please dont cry anymore-30-promo---w.o.l

Rca victor-Tony Mason-Take good care-20-promo------w.o.l

Rca victor-Freddie Paris-Its ok to cry now-20-promo-----w.o.l

Blue Rock-Joyce Kennedy-Does anybody love me-30-promo

Parkway-Bunny Sigler-Sunny sunday-20-promo

Crackerjack-Elmore Morris-Before i turned my back on you-20-promo

Jocida-Gloria Gaynor-Shell be sorry-15

Goldwax-James Carr-Only fools run away-20

Battle-Roosevelt Grier-Lover set me free-20

--------------------------------Happy huntin'------Dale thumbsup.gif

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Battle-Roosevelt Grier-Lover set me free-20

If no ones bought this yet, buy it blind excelent peice of midtempo early soul, i listed a spare at £15 could have sold 5 of them

Social source share

Bizarre :thumbsup: Pmed this guy & received answer almost straight away that he would hold record for me. I emailed him next day for payment details & have heard nothing since, also pmed again still nothing :yes: Does anyone know Dale ?

Social source share

Bizarre :thumbsup: Pmed this guy & received answer almost straight away that he would hold record for me. I emailed him next day for payment details & have heard nothing since, also pmed again still nothing :yes: Does anyone know Dale ?

Don't know him personally, but I ordered something off this list and it arrived next day in top condition...well pleased :D

Maybe he's just away from his PC for a few days or has computer probs?

Social source share

Don't know him personally, but I ordered something off this list and it arrived next day in top condition...well pleased :unsure:

Maybe he's just away from his PC for a few days or has computer probs?

Thanks for the big up,its true i am new to the forum,i havent found my way round properly yet,i have replied to all PMs but obviously am doing summat wrong,be patient with me i am still a newbie,if anyone doubts my validity,try ringing the pincher twins,keep soulin'.Dale

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Have to say that I got an almost immediate reply to my PM, and the cheque for Billy Storm's already on its way! Welcome aboard, Dale...

TONE :unsure:

Social source share

Thanks for the big up,its true i am new to the forum,i havent found my way round properly yet,i have replied to all PMs but obviously am doing summat wrong,be patient with me i am still a newbie,if anyone doubts my validity,try ringing the pincher twins,keep soulin'.Dale

Dale,

Not doubting your validity mate, just that I hadn't heard back from you re my second pm re 2nd record plus payment details :unsure: ok waiting patiently :unsure:

cheers

Dave

Social source share

Bizarre :P Pmed this guy & received answer almost straight away that he would hold record for me. I emailed him next day for payment details & have heard nothing since, also pmed again still nothing :lol: Does anyone know Dale ?
hope you do better than me

pm,ed to reserve,told yes got em in reply

pmed for details to pay

pm,back -------sayin sorry sold em

no reason given ????????? :rolleyes:

Social source share

I'm still trying to get a decent working system, it's like yesterday, someone asked for 3 records, I said yes I've got them but get back to me straight away to confirm - bear in mind I'd already stated that if people ordered they had to say it was a definite order and not an enquiry. Anyway, no reply, so I sold them to someone else, 5 hours later I get the email saying they are confirming, so I said I'd sold them - cue abuse!

(This has nothing to do with your problem with the seller above Keith, just thought I'd mention it)

Social source share

I'm still trying to get a decent working system, it's like yesterday, someone asked for 3 records, I said yes I've got them but get back to me straight away to confirm - bear in mind I'd already stated that if people ordered they had to say it was a definite order and not an enquiry. Anyway, no reply, so I sold them to someone else, 5 hours later I get the email saying they are confirming, so I said I'd sold them - cue abuse!

(This has nothing to do with your problem with the seller above Keith, just thought I'd mention it)

Pete, just curious, what do you do if you're emailing / corresponding with buyers in a completely different time zone , say 10 hours difference, so you email someone and say get back to me "straight away" and it's 2am in the morning in their time zone and they're fast asleep when you email them and then for very practical reasons they don't even get to sit at their computer to respond until 10am when they're at work or whatever ... and so 8 hours have passed since your email etc etc etc you know what I'm getting at ......

Social source share

hope you do better than me

pm,ed to reserve,told yes got em in reply

pmed for details to pay

pm,back -------sayin sorry sold em

no reason given ????????? :rolleyes:

Ha ha welcome to the club Keith, but at least you received a message to say they were now sold.... I'm still waiting patiently :P

Just as a matter of interest Keith pm me with what you erm...reserved :lol: Be interesting to compare :lol:

Social source share

Pete, just curious, what do you do if you're emailing / corresponding with buyers in a completely different time zone , say 10 hours difference, so you email someone and say get back to me "straight away" and it's 2am in the morning in their time zone and they're fast asleep when you email them and then for very practical reasons they don't even get to sit at their computer to respond until 10am when they're at work or whatever ... and so 8 hours have passed since your email etc etc etc you know what I'm getting at ......

Doesn't work like that - if they email me, I email them straight back providing I'm not on the phone so they can't say I didn't reply immediately, they know they'll get a reply so they wait up. And if they are asleep they never saw the email in the first place did they?

Social source share

I want to thank everyone whos bought records from my last list,also i need to appologise to anyone who missed out through my being new to the forum and not being able to work it properly,i am learning from my mistakes and am taking steps so that they never happen again,please be patient and thankyou,i will be posting a new list and hopefully there is something on there for you,once again cheers for all the interest and hope to see many of you face to face in the near future,be happy.....Dale

Social source share

thanks for the 45 Dale........great nick and a good price :yes:

Just want to say that after my initial problem with pms etc I have contacted Dale & made 2 seperate orders. He replied almost immediately & both records arrived the next day & both at good prices thumbsup.gif

Social source share

this happened to me recently. I didn't understand because if I ask someone 'have you still got X' then it means 'I want X'. Obviously, I'd have thought.

So out of interest, what is an 'enquiry'? Do you really get people who ask if you have a record but don't actually want it? Why? market research?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!