Buddy Conner When You're Alone...Breakthrough. SOLD

Pjf

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Two releases of Buddy C, first is 1003, then 1004 (both orangey) supposedly issued 18 months apart, but could be years (always a bit cloudy with this set up) Or maybe you are thinking about The Worlds Funkiest Band 45 when you talked about it being booted?  Those were done by the label in the later 70's weren't they? Although they are not exactly the same take of the song, I can't recall the exact difference, it's a kinda remix, although possibly a slightly different bpm also. Only ever owned 1003 & WFB, so can't fill in details of 1004 copy. hth

Social source share

21 minutes ago, purist said:

Two releases of Buddy C, first is 1003, then 1004 (both orangey) supposedly issued 18 months apart, but could be years (always a bit cloudy with this set up) Or maybe you are thinking about The Worlds Funkiest Band 45 when you talked about it being booted?  Those were done by the label in the later 70's weren't they? Although they are not exactly the same take of the song, I can't recall the exact difference, it's a kinda remix, although possibly a slightly different bpm also. Only ever owned 1003 & WFB, so can't fill in details of 1004 copy. hth

i just think its more enhanced stereo version than the earlier orange release and sounds the same take to me..the rare orangey red issue could be a different take never had one to compare

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!