Mike

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just sorting event guide -

have 2 dates for this 8 and 15 which one?

ta

mike

link

Sorry my fault...I had to switch from the 8th to the 15th of January just not to clash dates with another Allnighter here in Berlin, thanks.

15th of January Hip City Soul Club, feat. guest DJ` s Christian Hermanson (from Gothenburg and not allowed to speak the whole night - JOKE!- ) and Takuya from Osaka, Japan :)

Sorry my fault...I had to switch from the 8th to the 15th of January just not to clash dates with another Allnighter here in Berlin, thanks.

15th of January Hip City Soul Club, feat. guest DJ` s Christian Hermanson (from Gothenburg and not allowed to speak the whole night - JOKE!- ) and Takuya from Osaka, Japan  :)

link

Cheers and lol Marc

Berlin in January, sounds inviting, need aholiday

Bit out of touch with current cheap air flights - any international jetsetters give tips or links

thanks for clearing up

mike

Cheers and lol Marc

Berlin in January, sounds inviting, need aholiday

Bit out of touch with current cheap air flights - any international jetsetters give tips or links

thanks for clearing up

mike

link

Hi Mike, try www.easyjet.co.uk You can get a cheap flight for as little as around 19.99 for a return ticket :) Let me know, if you really fancy coming over, would be great !

Marc

Edited by Marc Forrest

Hi Mike, try www.easyjet.co.uk You can get a cheap flight for as little as around 19.99 for a return ticket  :) Let me know, if you really fancy coming over, would be great !

Marc

link

maybe just midweek musings, but liverpool -berlin at £25.98

(per person) return does make it sound inviting

mmmm :P

Source Advert