who is backing him?

Bitchdj

just listening in awe as ever no matter how many times I hear it to the james conwell album-let it all out...can anyone enlighten me as I can't seem to tell from the sleeve notes...who is backing jimmy? at times it has the tight harmonies of the exits and others not...smoked sugar??...perplexed of somerset...:huh:

Social source share

I'll try and locate the mag I had with Jimmy interview chalky. ..the way he 'worded ' it led me to think it dodgy/illegal. ..I hope you're right as I have one...sure I read somewhere else about guiness label being a tax avoidance scam...stand to be corrected though...dave 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout
10 hours ago, KevH said:

The flip is the same backing as Len Jewell's - All my good lovin'.

And this has the same backing as Len Jewel's awesome "She went her way".............

Social source share

8 hours ago, lfcjunkie said:

I'll try and locate the mag I had with Jimmy interview chalky. ..the way he 'worded ' it led me to think it dodgy/illegal. ..I hope you're right as I have one...sure I read somewhere else about guiness label being a tax avoidance scam...stand to be corrected though...dave 

The tax avoidance is what I understand it to be.  Please find the article, would like to read it :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!