Couple Of Rare Ones For Sale

Guest uroffal

Guest uroffal

Two VERY reluctant sales as I can no longer afford to keep hold of these. I am putting them up for offers rather than set sale as both have differing values in the guides and have had differing prices attached to them by various collectors/DJs etc

Enchanters - There's A Look About You - Tee Pee (VG+) OFFERS

A few light surface marks, but nothing that affects play too much (there are one or two very light clicks, but these are drowned out by recording). Soundclip to follow. Had a fair bit of exposure from the likes of Mick Smith and Andy Dyson over the past couple of years. Very hard to find and now very indemand.

Chryslers with the Monarchs Band - I'm Not Gonna Lose You - Je Jody (Mint-) OFFERS

There is a mark on the vinyl, but this does not affect play in any way. Lovely copy (clean labels - scan to follow). Massive for Gary Rushbrooke and Keb Darge in the early '80s. Always been a a favourite with collectors. Again, very hard to find.

N.B. The flip 'Because I Love You' is a lovely piece of group harmony soul.

Sound Clips of both sides to follow.

Records will be mailed free of charge via 'special delivery' with adequate insurance cover.

I'll get some scans and sound clips up over the weekend.

PM or email UROFFAL@AOL.COM to make an offer.

Payment via Paypal or Personal Cheque (please note that cheques must clear prior to records being mailed)

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!