Chess1458

A few r&b pieces up for grabs

The Upsetters"Jaywalking/Steppin Out"Some noticeable scratches on jatwalking side which doesnt seem to affect play except for some slight pops in certain passages..Steppin out side is VG/VG+ orig u.s pressing Fire 1029 $75.00 usd.                            # 2"The Cinderellas"More than yesterday/Its a wonderful night"Tamara 763 VG- $20.00 usd.      #3 Fontella Bass"Brand New Love/I don't hurt anymore"Bobbin 134 VG $15.00 USD.                                             #4 Little Junior Lewis"Can she give me fever/Your heart must be made of stone"Fire 1040 VG $40.00 usd.      #5 Roy Brown"Don't break my heart/a man with the blues"Home of the blues 107 VG+ $25.00.                    #6 Leon Peterson"Searching/I know you know"Bobbin 137 VG $40.00.      #7 The Starlets"You are the one/Better tell him no VG+ Pam 1003 $20.00.                                          #8 Nathaniel Mayer"Leave me alone/Hurting Love"Fortune 487 VG $15.00.                                                     #9 Little Walter'Dead Presidents/Im a business man"Checker 1081 VG++ $15.00.                                                     #10 Jerry McCain"Run uncle john run/Things aint right"Excello 2081 VG $25.00.                                                #11 Lonesome Sundown"   If you see my baby/Im gonna stick it to you baby"Excello  2163 VG $30.00.....any questions please feel free to ask                                   

Edited by Chess1458

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.