A few r&b pieces up for grabs

Chess1458

The Upsetters"Jaywalking/Steppin Out"Some noticeable scratches on jatwalking side which doesnt seem to affect play except for some slight pops in certain passages..Steppin out side is VG/VG+ orig u.s pressing Fire 1029 $75.00 usd.                            # 2"The Cinderellas"More than yesterday/Its a wonderful night"Tamara 763 VG- $20.00 usd.      #3 Fontella Bass"Brand New Love/I don't hurt anymore"Bobbin 134 VG $15.00 USD.                                             #4 Little Junior Lewis"Can she give me fever/Your heart must be made of stone"Fire 1040 VG $40.00 usd.      #5 Roy Brown"Don't break my heart/a man with the blues"Home of the blues 107 VG+ $25.00.                    #6 Leon Peterson"Searching/I know you know"Bobbin 137 VG $40.00.      #7 The Starlets"You are the one/Better tell him no VG+ Pam 1003 $20.00.                                          #8 Nathaniel Mayer"Leave me alone/Hurting Love"Fortune 487 VG $15.00.                                                     #9 Little Walter'Dead Presidents/Im a business man"Checker 1081 VG++ $15.00.                                                     #10 Jerry McCain"Run uncle john run/Things aint right"Excello 2081 VG $25.00.                                                #11 Lonesome Sundown"   If you see my baby/Im gonna stick it to you baby"Excello  2163 VG $30.00.....any questions please feel free to ask                                   

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now